dr garaki: young master this is the nomu master told you about even greater than a high-end nomu.

kyoka: she is so young why?

afo: dr?

dr garaki: well unlike other nomus she is differe-

izuku: w-what t-the he-hell!

behind the small girl could see other children 10,000 of them they were all looking at me not with no emotions at all and then there was the girl herself that kept looking at me, not at dad, not Kyoka, or even the doctor but only at me with a blank look i don't know why but my mind told me to run but my body told me to help her it scared me. could only hear the voices of all the children.

 could only hear the voices of all the children

afo: dr what is going on with my son?!

dr garaki: i don't know master it cants be the nomu she is still here with me!

kyoka: kurogiri! get rex now!

kurogiri: right away my lady!

no one,s pov

when kurogiri returned. out of the portal came rex running and try to help izuku by using it calming gas but it did not work izuku was still staring at the small girl and she stared back at him Kyoka was getting worried until they heard izuku,s voice.

izuku: dr get me the book of the holy grail war.

dr garaki: but young master why do-.

izuku: GIVE ME TAHT FUCKING BOOK NOW!

and so the dr run to grab the book well afo Kyoka and kurogiri were in shock because izuku sounded angry and sad because of what he is seeing. after a minute the dr came running with the book in hand. without letting him talk izuku snatch the book out of his hands and started reading. the other saw the small girl still looking at izuku.

izuku: dr how did you make the nomu?

dr garaki: i used the souls of the unborn infants from many female heroes that sadly forced me to abortion so when i wanted to make a body all the souls because of my failed nomu,s quirk combined and created this small child why do you ask young master?

izuku lay the book down and they could see the tears in his eye,s. izuku stood up and walk toward the small girl hugging her which made her jump in surprise most know what to do she just stood there confused until izuku told her.

izuku: i promise that i will make them pay they will pay for what they did to you and the other souls that you are made of jack. i will make sure of it 

everyone was confused about what he said until they heard crying looking closely they saw the one,s emotionless little girl crying it broke their hearts but it broke izuku,s more for he saw all the pain sadness, and anger of the 10,000 souls that made jack the ripper.

10 minutes later

after 10 minutes of her crying, she fell asleep in izuku,s arms. and they had many questions about what just happened.