My Knight and Day

This story is one of those typical vampire love stories. They might be kind of played out by now but I started writing this awhile ago and decided to see where it would go. I really enjoy writing it and hopefully people will enjoy reading it. And besides, everyone loves a love story! ;)

My Knight and Day.

Chapter 1

I was walking down the busy street in York, Pennsylvania. It was the middle of October and it was two in the morning. It was quite chilly out; I just wanted to get home. My car had broken down two miles from home and my cell phone was dead. Very bad luck, I know. I know I had just walked about a mile, in heels, when I heard something. I looked around but there was nothing; no cars, no people, no nothing. So I kept walking in the direction of my house.

 I had walked less than a block when I heard footsteps behind me. Then the street lights went out, it was completely dark. I couldn’t see anything not even my hand in front of me. I was scared out of my mind! The footsteps were really close now. I was still walking at a slow pace. I didn’t want the creep behind me thinking I was scared of him. I quickly spun around on my heel so I could surprise the person following me. When I turned around no one was there.

“What the…” I whispered before I was cut off by a hand that covered my mouth. In that same second both my hands were pulled behind my back by the mystery person’s other hand. This cannot be happening, I thought to myself. Wait, how did he pull both of my hands behind my back with one hand? I started to struggle, trying to get out of his hold and run.

“Shh… Don’t try to struggle, it will only cause you pain.” Wow! His voice was amazing! I had never heard something so sweet, smooth, and dangerous all at the same time. “Are you going to cooperate,” the mystery man asked. I simply nodded my head.

“Good,” he said. Then he led me to a car on the side of the road. Oh my gosh! It was my dream car in black! It was a gorgeous black corvette. I’d wanted one for years. I tried to speak but it just came out muffled.

“If you promise not to scream, I’ll let you talk. Do you promise not to scream?” I nodded again.

“Is that your car?” I tilted my head towards the car. Unfortunately my hands were still being held behind my back.

“Yes it is my car and yes, we are driving in it.” He replied in a dull tone.

“I’m sorry, am I boring you?”

“Yeah actually, you are. Now get in the car.”

“No! If I am boring you, why would you want me to go with you? Wait, I have a better question. Why the hell are you kidnapping me?” My voice was rising as I spoke. The anger had finally kicked in.

“Jesus, shut up! Someone might hear you. I really don’t feel like killing anyone tonight, although you are definitely tempting me.” He whispered as he looked around.

“No one is going to hear me. Why do you think I haven’t screamed at the top of my lungs? Do I look like I want to be kidnapped by an arrogant asshole?”

“Get in the damn car or I will force you in.” Now he was yelling at me. Oh HELL no!

“Fuck you! I’m not doing anything you say especially when you are yelling at me like that.” I was facing the car with my back to the jackass, who was still holding my arms behind me.

“Fuck this,” he muttered then shoved me face first into the car. The force caused me to hit my face on the gear shift.

“God damn it! That freaking hurt you asshole! What the hell is wrong with you? He ignored me and slammed the door shut. Within the next second he was in the driver’s seat with the doors locked. “What are you? Are you a vampire?” I whispered slightly shocked.

“Wow! You are pretty, and smart,” he chuckled.

“So, why am I here? Why did you take me?” I said surprisingly calm.

“I wanted you.”

“Excuse me?” What the hell is he talking about?

“I thought you were a hot piece of ass, so I decided to take you.”

“Wow, you are the biggest asshole I have ever met! If you ever think you will get this ‘hot piece of ass’ you are SO wrong!” I made air quotes around ‘hot piece of ass’. “I am not a slut that will do whatever you want. Don’t you EVER touch me! Got that?” I was full out screaming at him.

“Don’t talk to me like that. I am your superior. You will do as I say, when I say it.” He was staring straight into my eyes and he looked like he was concentrating.

“Ha! That’s freaking hilarious. What, are you trying to do; use mind control? I do what I want, when I want. I am equal to you. You are not my superior.” I was not going to budge on this. He looked shocked and confused. “What?” I screamed at him.

“I was using mind control; you should be doing as I say. Instead you are still talking back to me which, by the way, is really starting to piss me off. You might want to stop talking back to me. Or else…”

“Or else what? You’ll hit me? You’ll kill me? What, do you think I’m actually scared of you? Ha! Yeah right, a rat scares me more than you!” Suddenly I was out of the car and I had my back against the cold ground. My kidnapper was on top of me. That’s the first time I saw him. Before, he was just a shadow in the night. He was absolutely gorgeous, which doesn’t surprise me much. You know because he is a vampire. He had brown hair that was so dark it almost looked black. His eyes were a very dark blue and he felt very muscular against me. I could see his nicely sculpted arms and I just knew he had a six pack. I was just staring at him when I was snapped back to reality by his wonderful voice. Wait, did I just say wonderful? He is an ass!

“Do you want to die,” he asked.

“Well, do I have more than one choice? How about this? I can die or you can let me go. If I can choose between those two options, I’d definitely choose option two. Or we could add…” I was cut off by a sharp pain in my head. “Jesus Christ, did you just slam my head against the cement?” I asked in disbelief and pain, lots of pain.

“Yes, now answer my question.” He growled at me. Really? He was going to growl at me right now?

“Actually I’d rather die than be stuck with you.” I thought I saw a glimpse of sadness in his eyes but it was quickly replaced with anger. “You have such a bad temper. It’s not a very appealing personality trait.”

“Are you trying to make me hit you? Is that why you are being a smart ass?” Yup, he was definitely pissed at me.

“Actually I am trying to piss you off to the point that you can’t stand me anymore. Then you will just let me go.”

“I’m sorry, that isn’t going to happen, baby.”

“Don’t call me baby. I am not and never will be your ‘baby’.” Stupid vampire!

“Did I hit a nerve baby?” I glared at him. “What, I can’t torment you now?”

“Damn it! You have been tormenting me! You fucking kidnapped me. Although I don’t think it’s really kidnapping when we are still in the same place.”

“I can fix that.” Suddenly I was in the car again; seat belted and locked in. Shit! He is actually going to kidnap me! I then realized that I had been on the ground throughout that entire argument. I laughed to myself then closed my eyes.

“What is so funny?” He asked as he started the car and drove off.

“Shut up.” I replied cold and hard. I was done talking to my asshole kidnapper. Then I realized something, he was taking me away from my family. The tears started to fall silently as I watched trees go by. Will I ever see my loved ones again? I slowly fell asleep, thinking of the people I loved most.

So there is chapter one. I have about five chapters written out on paper. So I just have to type them and hopefully they will be uploaded soon. I always like to read a book with a few parts. =)

Alina