My fathers lawyer stood too his feet looking between Millie and the judge.

"No questions at this time your honor"

--------

"There isn't a question on if my client is guilty or not. He is"

I scoffed.. this nigga better not be going for an insanity plea"

"My client here recently lost his wife.. his eldest daughter is a stripper, and his son is a well known dr-

"Hol up how do they know all this?" Ava whispered looking over at me.

"Ion know.. but this shit bout to get ugly ina minute"

"RAPIST"

"YOURE A SICK SON OF A BITCH PIMPING YOUR DAUGHTER OUT"

We looked on the other side to see the guards grabbing two older women, I kinda recognized them.

"Aye they look real familiar"

"That's Mrs Rose & her wife... they lived next door"

I just nodded sitting back ready for all this to be over.

I can only image how Millie feeling. This shit breaking me no lie, ion even know how to comfort her.

I felt a hand on mine, looking over Lay had our hands together as her other hand rested on top of em.

"It's gon be okay... y'all are gonnna get through this" She whispered not even looking at me.

I hope..

---------

"How does the Jury find the defendant Carmelo Brown?"

"We find him guilty on all charges"

The entire courtroom erupted into cheers and praise. Plenty news stations were here filming the entire thing.

"Come back in 4 hours for sentencing... I'm not letting someone like this wait a week or two" The judge slammed her gavel down dismissing us all.

I watched as the officers dragged him and his bitch ass li posse out.

He turned making eye contact with me, I held my mug as he slowly went out of view.

"Hey Princess" I smiled as Millie walked over too us. She had on a turtleneck knee length dress with some black flats. Her hair was pulled back into a low bun and her face had no makeup on it.

She look like a lil kid nbs

"You hungry or sum?" Ace questioned looking over at Millie. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Please I'm starving" She mumbled

"Ight let's ride out"

--------

We pulled up to some restaurant nearby, just wanting to get some food in our bodies.

"So... you think he goin to jail for life?" Jules questioned. I mugged the shit outta her as we waited on the waitress.

"I'm just askin... I-

"It's cool...." Millie muttered

"Umm I hope he does.. I- he had a whole plan to get more girls and stuff so I just hope they put him away" Millie added.

"Hi! My name is Jamay and I'll be your waitress today can I start yall off with any drinks?" The pretty dark skin waitress stated looking around.

We locked eyes and she smiled hard quickly looking away from me.