Chapter : 1 My Dreams 🍁

A temporary stage was built for a music concert in a large open field in Spain .

Thousands of music lovers or fans gather around the stage to see their favorite singers where the atmosphere gets louder as the night goes on .

When the waiting time is over and the right time come all the lights and around the stage light's are turned off and everyone stay's silent, A tall man is seen walking up the stage in the darkness, his face is hard to see because of the darkness in front of the crowd, but his fans have not trouble for understanding him who is he .......

After a few seconds , Only the spot light fall on that person and a handsome white haired young boy was seen by everyone after seeing him they started shouting happily their voices only echoing the same name  "Shu Kurenai"

The boy's face cannot be seen properly except for his lips because he was wearing a black mask (Just imagine that shu's black mask when he was red eye)

The music track starts playing and again all the lights turn on the white haired boy starts singing along with the music tracks.........

I used to believe

We were burning on the edge of something beautiful

Something beautiful

Selling a dream

Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle

On a miracle

Go though the darkest of day

Heaven's a heartbreak away

Never let you go never let me down

Oh it's been a hell of a ride

Driving the edge of a knife

Never let you go never let me down

Don't you give up

Well , well , well

I won't give up

Well , well , well

Let me love you

Let me love you........

(Full song let me love you)

Everyone nodded their heads peacefully and marveled at how beautiful and charming Shu's lyrics were, Which at once directly touched people's hearts, Thus easily helping him to gain the title of a rising star in Spain .

After performance ,

Shu changes his clothes in the changing room and wears a white t-shirt over a normal black jacket plus black color jeans pant and washes his face in the washroom .

When he enters the waiting room he looks around for a towel to wipe his wet face .

" You sang very well in the concert today as always, I can't help but admire your improvement."

Shu was suddenly startled by the voice of a boy he knew that he was all alone in the room because when he came out of the washroom , He still found himself alone neither , he heard the door opening sound but trying not to put any expression on his face .