v-he's on set (GC, call, IRL)

Start from the beginning

and then fast foward we just enjoyed our dinner, trying to catch up with each other, without crazy ass paps

yes, maybe he just want to catch up, it's been a year since we visit them in bogotá, and i haven't heard a word from him anymore, *chuckles* i mean well he's still sometimes liking my instagram post.

I think this is your shot, babe. You know what I mean? Well, maybe he wants to know you more better than a month in bogotá

No, he's not into me, besides he's taken, and he's not into someone younger, he's not that kind of guy.

*knock knock*

"Who is it?" Julia said, covering her phone away for a moment. "Jules, It's Taron!"

Oh shoot Taron's already here, I guess duty calls, sist.

Well, okay, remember shoot your shot, babe.

I love you, Come home soon!

I love you too, and yes mom slash sister!
bye!

bye!

***

Julia hang up the call, and rushing to open her trailer door just to see Taron smiling at her infront of her door.

"What do you want now?" She said, "Oh, don't be such a bitch, now, Jules." Taron said while following her into her trailer.

"Oh, yes my lord, I thank thee for bringing me prince charming to me, now." Taron rolled his eyes, "Lizzie Olsen called you isn't she?" He then added

Julia take a book from her bookshelf, wherever she goes, her books always following her, "Yes, She told me everything." She sat on the sofa, "Well, now, will you forgive me?" Taron sat beside her now.

Julia looked at Taron, this man is just like her second brother, although Taron is older than her, she sometimes think Taron as her baby brother, "Of course, silly, I'm just messing with you." She smiled at him.

"You know I think he's a great guy for you, although he can literally be your father." Julia turn her head to him, and smack softly Taron's arm with her book. "My dad is older than him!"

"Guys, Matthew wants everybody to the main set right now," Suddenly Olivia, one of the crew said infront of Julia's trailer.

"Will do, Liv." Said Taron, "Okay, Thank you, Liv!" Said Julia. Julia put down her book back to the shelf, and go out from her trailer, Taron following her from behind. "Ain't he already make an opening speech?" Ask Julia, Taron nodded "Maybe, he wants some briefing first, I don't know, bud."

"Where is Colin, anyway?" Julia looked around, She hasn't see that man since this morning. Julia met Colin when she was only a kid, while they were filming mamma mia! back in 2009, The man practically become her second dad, after of course her biological dad, Stellan Skarsgård, and Pierce Brosnan.

She kept contact with the three men, not only the men, but her onscreen mother as well, Meryl Streep, and her best friends, Julie Walters ans Christine Baranski.