*****CHRISTMAS EVE*****

I was standing in my room at Laura finished tying up the back of my dress.

"I cant believe you went red." She laughed and I shrugged.

"I don't like white and it's Christmas." I said and she smiled. Nat came walking in the room and I smiled.

"Steve is ready." Nat said and I smiled as I nodded.

"Me too." I said as we headed to the top of the stair where Clint was.

"You really want to walk me to Steve?" I asked and he laughed.

"This is as close as to walking you down an aisle I will get." Clint said and I kissed his cheek. All the furniture had been moved out of the living room so it was open. The front window curtains were open since it was snowing and the living room was done up for Christmas. I smiled as we walked down the stairs. I saw Steve standing by the tree in his black suit with his tie and I smiled. Clint walked me up to him and I smiled. I took Steve's hands and I looked at Tony who was marrying us while everyone gathered around.

"Are you sure about this? I mean it's Steve..." Tony said and I laughed.

"I'm sure tin man." I said and he winked at me.

"Well why don't we just skip to the good parts. You have written your own vows. Capsicle, you go first." Tony said and Steve smiled.

"When I came out of the ice I never thought I would get this life. I thought my chance had pasted me by and I would never find the girl I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. Then I had to come to Clint's house and met the most stubborn, hard-headed, amazing woman I had ever met. I knew I was then at Clint's for a reason. After everything we had been through these past months I knew you were the only I was meant to spend the rest of my life with. I love you warrior princess." Steve said and placed my wedding band on my finger that went with my engagement ring. Tony looked at me and nodded.

"Oh iceman....I wanted to hate you, I wanted to hate you so much. I thought I did pretty good for a while until I couldn't deny it. You insisted on going running with me and always being around. I knew then I wasn't getting rid of you, but I didn't I wanted to. I knew I couldn't leave you alone then and I needed you in my life. Captain Rogers, you stole my heart and I am so happy you have it, I know it will always be protected. I love you so much Steve." I said and slipped his wedding band on his finger. Tony smiled at us.

"Since we did this short and sweet also I am running the show, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Captain, kiss your girl." Tony said and I laughed.

"Gladly." Steve said and he pulled me close to his and passionately kissed me as everyone cheered. Lila came running over to us and we knelt down to hug her.

"Do I call you Uncle captain now?" She asked and I laughed.

"Uncle Steve would be perfectly fine sweetie." Steve said and I smiled. After we all talked for a while I looked at Laura and smiled.

"Okay it is time for Mister and Misses Rogers to have their first dance as husband and wife." Laura said and Steve looked at me shocked.

"Don't worry Rogers, I picked an amazing song for us." I said as we stood in the middle of the living room. I placed on hand around his neck and held his other. Laura started to music on the speakers and Steve smiled at me.

🎵We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Lover

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my
Lover🎵

**************************************************************************

After the wedding and small reception were done Steve and I were laying in bed in my bedroom and I had my head on his chest.

"Hey..." I said to Steve

"Yes lovely wife of mine?" Steve said and I laughed as I looked up at him.

"Are we going to have a family?" I asked and he nodded.

"I already told you we are." Steve said and I smiled.

"When can we start?" I asked and Steve smiled at him. I leaned up and passionately kissed me as he laid me on my back.

"How about right now?" Steve asked and passionately kissed me as he hovered over me.