Chapter 20

I wasn't sure how long it had been but I was still being held in the cage next to Bucky, giving up hope on ever being found or getting out alive. They hadn't paired me with Bucky for combat but I was going against other super soldiers getting my ass handed to me. It had been a couple days since my last fight and I was so out of it when I was thrown in the fighting cage and I didn't even noticed who I was fight until I heard the Russian words.

"Oh for fucks sake." I moaned knowing it was Bucky. I heard say he was ready to comply and I knew he was going to go straight for my throat, this is what we worked out. As he charged me I didn't even try but he kicked me directly in my stomach and I went flying backwards into the bars.

"BUCKY STOP!" I yelled out and he seemed to hesitate.

"Solider! Fight!" Alexander Pierce yelled. Bucky went after me again and pinned to the ground with his hand around my throat but not tight at all, he winked at me and I knew.

"Get behind me when I stand you up." Bucky whispered to me and I made it seem like he was chocking me. In a few swift moves Bucky had me up, behind him, grabbed a gun from a guard and started shooting people. I had to fight off some guards in the process that wasn't easy but I did it. Bucky picked me up when everyone was down and ran out with me in his arms. I had passed out from the pain on the way out of whenever we were.

*****************************************************************

I woke up in a lot of pain and I noticed I was in a hospital bed. I looked beside me and Steve was sketching in notebook.

"Hey iceman." I said and he whipped his head to look at me.

"Oh Andie, thank god." Steve said standing up and leaning over to kissing me gently. I smiled as he gently placed a hand on my cheek.

"I never thought I was going to see you again." Steve said and I sighed and then gasped.

"Oh god! Steve! I found Bucky! He's alive!" I said and Steve chuckled and pointed at the other chair in the room and I saw Bucky sitting there smiling at me.

"About time you wake up doll, he was going crazy." Bucky said and I reached my hand out to him and he took it. I smiled at him.

"Thank you Bucky, for everything." I said and he shook his head.

"I did some of this to you." Bucky said and I shook my head.

"You couldn't help it." I said and he groaned. He got up and kissed my cheek.

"It nice to officially see your face and meet you Andie, not when I am trying to kill you." Bucky said and I laughed and then groaned in pain.

"Same to you." I said. He then looked at me.

"Wasn't there something you wanted to tell Steve when we got out of there?" Bucky said and I glared at him. Steve grabbed my hand and I looked at him. I noticed Bucky leave the room.

"What's going on princess?" Steve asked and my eyes filled with tears.

"I didn't think I would ever hear that again. I told Bucky that if I didn't make it out alive to give you a message. I know it's soon and I have been missing for god knows how long but Steve, I love you." I said and he smiled at me. "

Truth was I was falling I love with you from the minute we started going on runs together. If you don't feel the same that's fine, I just needed you to know." I said and he smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me again.

"Princess, I love you. I started to fall in love with you the night we arrived at Clints when I saw you almost take down Nat. I knew you were strong, powerful and someone I needed in my life. I love you Andie." Steve said and I smiled. Before we could continue talking the door to the room opened and Laura came walking in with Clint.

"Oh god! I'm so happy you are awake. You have been here for a week already!" Laura said and I looked at Steve panicked.

"A week?!" I asked and Laura sighed.

"You hadn't gotten to that yet..." Laura said and Steve shook his head.

"You were malnourished, dehydrated and had a lot of injuries." Clint said and he walked over and kissed my cheek.

"How long was I missing?" I asked and everyone just looked at each other.

"Hello?!" I asked pissed off.

"You were gone for 2 months Andie." Steve said and I looked at them shocked.

"What?! No! That cant be!" I said upset.

"We wouldn't lie Andie." Clint said.

"Then why weren't you looking for me?! Why did it take me almost dying and having to fight with someone I had to trust to get my own way out?! What I go missing and because I'm not an Avenger I'm not important?!" I semi yelled and they just let me vent.

"Princess..." Steve went to say.

"No! Can everyone get out please? I want to rest." I said and no one went to leave.

"OUT!" I yelled. Clint half nodded and they all walked out. I just sat there staring at the wall. After about 20 minutes the door opened and Bucky walked in.

"Bucky, not now." I said and he laughed.

"Sorry doll, you cant kick me out like you did everyone else." Bucky said and sat in the chair beside me.

"2 months Bucky! I was gone 2 months! They didn't even give a shit!" I said pissed off and she shook his head.

"That's not true Andy. Did you even let them explain or did you jump to conclusions?" Bucky asked and I looked down at my lap.

"Maybe I jumped but they didn't stop me." I said and Bucky laughed.

"They tried to doll, you just didn't want to hear it. Can I tell you what I know?" Bucky asked and I sighed but nodded.

"You were taking by a car service that wasn't Tonys's. Pierce canceled your car service and had a decoy car pick you up. Your flight plan was cancelled and that's when Drackner kidnapped you. He hit you over the head in the back of the car. They tried looking for you, they searched everywhere for you. They couldn't get any info on the car that took you or anything. They didn't know who was involved. You arrived where we were being held and were out for a day before you came to. Then as you know they fed you which you refused to eat, I guess that was about a week of that. I don't now how your survived. Then the fighting all started and that lasted the entire time. You would barely be healed and they were pulling you in for another fight. That was another time I don't know how your survived. You were taking on new super soldiers." Bucky said and I groaned.

"What happened to everyone that was down there Bucky?" I asked and he sighed.

"I did what I had to do to get us out. They are all dead, I presume. Some may have escaped so we aren't fully out of the woods yet but right now you are safe, we both are." Bucky said and I started crying. I just held Bucky's hand and cried. I then cried harder coming to a realization.

"Oh god, I was an ass to Steve, Clint and Laura." I said and Bucky huffed a laugh.

"Language warrior princess." Steve said from the door.

"Thank you again Bucky." I said and he smiled and left. Steve walked in and I moved over on the bed.

"Get in the bed with me Rogers." I said and he laughed.

"I don't want to hurt you further." Steve said and I shook my head.

"That is a direct order Rogers, get in this bed with me." I said and he chuckled as he easily climbed in the bed with me and I placed my head on his chest. He started carding his fingers through my hair.

"You are safe Princess, I got you now." Steve whispered and I drifted off to sleep.