The Sleeping Schedule

Jake's POV

It was 9:00am and I was making Izzy's breakfast in bed. I made her cereal and a drink. I walked up to our bedroom and I saw Izzy "sleeping" in her bed while Peter was actually asleep.

I shook Izzy awake as she sat up in her bed.

"Hey Jake." She 'yawned'.

"Izzy, I know you've been up all night." I exclaimed.

"How can you tell?" She asked me.

"I've known you for 12 years, I know you pretty well." I exclaimed.

"Fine. I did stay up all night but that same person kept on texting me all night." Izzy exclaimed as she showed me her phone and she was right.

So I decided to text the same person. I ended up yelling at him and to stop texting Izzy. He ended up crying but I didn't care.

"Here you go Izz. He won't ever text you again." I exclaimed.

"How do you know that?" She asked me.

"I told him to leave you alone and he started crying." I exclaimed. "Izz, I don't want that 22 year old man to keep on texting you. You're my girlfriend and I don't want any boys texting you." I exclaimed.

"Okay, can I have my breakfast?" She asked me.

"Sure, here you go." I exclaimed as I gave her breakfast to her.

"Thanks." She exclaimed as she began to eat her breakfast.

Peter started to wake up in the chair.

"Hello sleepyhead." I exclaimed as Izzy giggled.

"How are you feeling Izzy?" Peter asked her.

"I'm feeling really tired." Izzy exclaimed as she kept on yawning.

"That's because you stayed up all night." I exclaimed.

"Izzy, we need to get your sleeping schedule back on track." Peter exclaimed.

"I was thinking the same thing Peter." I exclaimed.

"But how are you guys going to do that?" Izzy asked us.

"Well one, I'll be taking your phone away from you during the nighttime." I exclaimed.

"But can I still watch The Next Step on your iPad at nighttime?" Izzy asked me.

"You can but don't watch it all night." I exclaimed.

"Me or Jake can put the itching cream on you at nighttime." Peter exclaimed.

"That will stop you from trying to scratch your chicken pox while you're trying to sleep." I exclaimed while she was still eating her breakfast.

"Thank you for the breakfast Jake. I really enjoyed that." Izzy exclaimed.

"Your welcome Izz." I exclaimed.

"I'll wash it." Peter exclaimed as he took her bowl and glass away to wash them.

Izzy's POV

I was feeling really sleepy as I kept feeling my eyes closing and opening.

"Izz, are you feeling sleepy?" Jake asked me as I slowly nodded my head as I fell into a deep sleep.

Jake's POV

"Sweet dreams Izz." I whispered as I was sitting on the chair while stroking her hair back.

I was on my phone while Izzy was still sleeping in her bed. I took a picture of her while she was sleeping in her bed.

"You're so cute while you're sleeping." I whispered.