"I wasn't here, just your fucking imagination. Bye." I ran out and headed for the women's toilet. I could hear them chasing after me so I closed and locked it. I went inside one of the stalls and locked it, I managed to climb up and passed two more stalls then climbed the toilet to enter the top vent.

I could fit in then afterward I closed it. 

I feel like I'm in some sort of action movie, as I have said before..I hate this world.

I crawled far then I heard the door from the women's room break. They haven't checked the vent so I hurriedly took a turn. I think I'm already at the second to the top floor since I could see the rooms below.

'Wow, these rooms are actually quite dangerous huh? Someone can just climb this vent like me and spy on different people.' 

I was on top of one of the rooms when I saw it was barged in by the group of people from before. I crawled past it as silently as I could. 

'So long suckers.'

I've been hearing moans from left to right of the passages. A lot of our guests are having some quality time. I'm quite bothered listening to it, I'm just used to reading BL but that's as far as I've gotten.

I tried not to look down but it was inevitable, I just passed by an orgy of a group of Alpha women around one omega man. I covered my nose as I'm being exposed to too many pheromones.

I've taken in Alpha, Beta's, and Omegas pheromones and now I'm dizzy. I just heard one of those men again so I went further.

My legs were already shaking as I was losing strength. I feel hot all over my body that it aches. I could hear the guests talking about smelling a foreign omega pheromone.

"Where is that pheromone coming from? It's so fucking enticing, so sweet...so delicious.."

I cringed at them and did my best to get away. 

I felt something wet below me, I extended my hand to feel what it was and my panties were wet? What the fuck? It was a white blurry liquid..is this discharge?

Shaking my head, I crawled further. I'm trying to reach the employees' room on the VIP top floor. That's where my things are and where I told Charles to wait.

I know I've reached the VIP section now but even then I had to be careful. They weren't giving up. 

"Hng-ah.." I closed my legs together tightly. I'm suffocating from all these pheromones and I was suddenly hit with even more intense ones. I think I know this one but I can't put my finger on it.

" M-mother fucking P-pheromoness..M-mother f-fucking bastardsss.." I cursed while thinking about those men that WOULDN'T FUCKING GIVE UP.

I already removed my wig from irritation and let my natural hair drape down. My eyesight is blurring, my breathing is ragged and hot, and my head is getting fuzzy. Damn. It hurts..It hurts so fucking bad. I'm sweating all over and I feel sticky. If I get forcefully knocked out know I'll suffer severe consequences when I wake up.

It'll fluctuate my heat and even my reproducing abilities as an omega. Why? the author of this book made it that difficult...I hate this world.

Then my last strand of senses leaves me when I was right above this specific room, it was them. 

They were doing what any lover would do with their partner, fuck them silly but then they halted. The first one to react was Caius who stopped moaning. I kinda felt bad for intruding on their privacy but I need to put myself first.

[a/n: I gotta put me first- I gotta put me first-]

"V-Valentina?? Where is s-she?? Fuck Why are her pheromones so f-fucking strong?! I c-can't"

I knocked on the vent and opened it.

"M-Move.."They stared at me shocked and got out of the way, I then landed down.

"Uh- ah.." I accidentally voiced out. 

With the last strength I could muster, I made sure the door was locked. My legs gave up and Sebastian held me.

"What happened?? Why were you up there??" The interrogated.

"D-Drugs..Group of m-men..chased me-ahh fuck." I clenched on his arms.

"Where's the inhibitor pen? I'll just go grab-" I then cut him off.

"Stop. It's too late, I-I'm sorry for this b-but I can't s-stop it anymore." 

"What? What do you me-"

I then locked my lips with him.

To be Continued . . .

I'll be nice and make up for not posting other chapters to my other books so, I uploaded the next chapter of this as well to spare you a week of waiting.