Foe or Friend?

Aurthor's Pov

Hello again dear readers i am sorry for not uploading for awhile

3rd Pov

It's been days since George and [Name] met, they actually have a lot of things "Wow [Name], these cookies are delicious" George compliment [Name] blush a bit at the small compliment, It's been so long Since she got a compliment, as much she hates it she's alone, touch starved, and have no one 'alone alone alone alone' that's the one thing [Name] has been thinking for the past nights for years.

GeorgeNotFound Pov

It's been days since i stayed with [Name] she was wonderful full of life i seen anyone like her before "Wow [Name], these cookies are delicious" I compliment [Name] giggle i felt my face heat up a bit i look down to hide my face then look back at [Name] she seem to be thinking something

2nd Pov

"[Name]-[Name] are you okay?" George ask while shaking her shoulder [Name] snap out of her trans "O-oh sorry, it's been long since someone compliment me" she said while smiling softly at George, George felt like his heart skip a beat then suddenly there was a loud knock at the door both of them look at the door [Name] stands up then walk at the door, [Name] was about to open the door but her hand stop at the handle [Name] felt uneasy how did someone found her house? it was inside of a cave, did someone just decide to mine in the same cave?

[Name] sigh hoping that whoever was behind the door was friendly [Name] put on a smile then open the door it reveal two men one of them has dirty blond hair with a smiley face on the side of his face his eyes glowed a bit he was wearing a green hoodie and black pants with some sneakers black fingerless gloves with a netherite chestplate and netherite pants.

The other one has jet black hair which is tied up in a small bun with a white bandana and black demon horns his eyes are black but there were glowing with a small tint of orange and red resembling a fire he was wearing a white t-shirt with a fire in the middle with black long sleeves black sweat pants with two white lines beside of the sweat pants and black and white checkered shoes he is also wearing netherite chestplate and netherite pants.

Both of them was glaring down at [Name, [Name] force a smile "Umm Hello sirs! what brings you hear...?" [Name] said trailing of the end The man with the mask was about to say something but someone beat him to it "Dream! Sapnap!" George said you turn around to see george behind who was looking at the two men at the front door