Chapter- 30

(author's note)

So bohot dino baad new chapter aa chuka hai.

Kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha ki story line kaise bhhadau toh der hogyi.

Aur chapter phle like liya tha par yeh chutiya Wattpad ke glitch ki vajah se pura gayab ho gya.

@Ajeyxtrisha anshiti 

VanshikaSaluja0 Akritilassan neeyata_24 lishika_here

Aajao attendance lagva lo aagaya naya chapter.....(if forget to mention someone please forgive me)

Now back to story

______________

I closed the room door and pinned her to the wall.

"what do you think you are doing?"he asked slowly, i didn't understand what he is trying to say so i looked at him bankly.

His hot breaths, adoring my neck.

Italic- Ajey, Bold - Y/n,

MG i just wanted to talk with you?

Eh What?

I just have a different feelings for you.

*Still blankly staring

It was the first time when I saw you, I just felt it I love you MG

*On a verge of crying

MG please don't stay like this, say something. If you don't lovee I'll just go back.

*Removes her mask

*Shocked* Y/n

Han Y/n jisne bhi kabhi tumse pyaar kiya tha,

I know but just listen- *tries to hug her to make her comfortable

*Pushes him away with his chest*
Meh ja rahi hu-

________🚶🏃

she turn around and was about to go but suddenly,

They both heard a gunshot, really loud from the main hall where the party was going on.

You clench on his shirt.

He chuckled, you both looked in each other's eyes and understood each other.

You opened the door slightly, and you both crawled out of the room and with support of wall you walked towards the main hall and peeped from the edge of the wall.

🐢Y/n POV🐢

W

hat I saw was shocking. I saw that same men from those days I couldn't believe my eyes that he is here. He is fucking stalker, omg.

He was dressed in a nice black suit and mask. Kinda muscular, and fair.

He also had some guards also dressed in some kinda black dress code.