Goa is on

Recap- They recahed the Airport.

~~~~~~then they reached GOA...~~~~~

The Hotel was beautifull,

As she entered hotel she saw all the friends sitting on the couch in the hall. I saw that the floor is made up of a kind of slippery material So i started sliding from here to there without noticing that i also have  to talk to other peoples.

So people on the trip are Yash , Ajey, Abhishek, Nischay, Eshana and Y/n.

Ajey POV

Y/n and Eshana entered the villa. She was sliding around the hall like a child, "Y/n idhar aa"eshana shouted, "haa aayi'she said coming towards where we were sitting. She greeted everyone and then we started talking.

Common POV

"Hi myself Y/n" she said to Nischay forwarding her hand for a hand shake, Nischay was shocked to see Y/n but he played along "hi myself Nischay" he said , "yeah I know you make youtube videos right"she said and Nischay nodded in yes.

Then We decided to go to the Beach as it was hot afternoon time,

Y/n dress 

Eshana dress

Eshana dress

(Baaki logo ki dress apne aap choose ya decide kar lo, beach type hi kar lena)

We reached the beach It was warm place with Kind of cool air brushing my cheeks and makin my hair flow in the air freely But that sea scare the s#it out of me. I was sitting at a safe distance from beach where 2 kids were making Sandcastle, I was also helping them make it. There i found the most shell i kept it in pocket.

"Y/n aa na Beach par aayi hai aur tujhe sea ke paas nahi jaana?"Lakshay asked , "Comon yaar Y/n chal na samuddr me" Abhisekh said. "Nahi me nahi jaungi"i exlaimed, "mere liye bhi nhi"Eshana said making Puppy face, "nahi" i said. "Jo Y/n ko   pakdega aur paani me phekega usse meri taraf se 100 rs."Yash Annouced. 

I stood from the sand and ran as fast as i could towards Ajey who was standing at a close distance from Sea. I cling on his back like a piggy back.Everyone came towards Lakshay,

"Kya..hua?"he questioned, "hamari sart lagii hai jo Y/n ko  pakdega aur paani me phekega usse yash taraf se 100 rs" Abhisekh told. "accha koi touch nahi karega meri Y/n ko" Ajey said protectively, "dekha-dekha"then i started makingg mocking faces to them Then suddenly he ran and threw me in the sea.

Ajey POV

She looked so hot after coming out of the sea all wet, "fuck" i mummbled nobody can hear me.

(An- samundar me nahake aur bhi namakin ho gayi ho, Ok sowwy)

She came with a anger in her eyes "I HATE YOU ALL ESPECIALLY LAKSHAY" she shouted and went towards the hotel in which we were staying.

Y/n POV 

As i was going towards the hotel, but in between i found a full suit and pair of shoe laying down fully pressed, i checked the pocket i found a paper "BEWARE I AM NEAR YOU" the paper said it was written with cuttings of magazine and newspaper words.

I Ran as fast as i could towards the Hotel.

____________________________________________________________________

OK besties, milte hai aage ch me tab tak ke liye 

Bye, I LOVE YOU* author shouts

Yeh author ne banayi hai Paint par