Y/N distanced from her face and looked at her with darkened eyes, replying, "Yeah, platonically and... physically."

Irene's face was crimson red at that moment as she started to breathe in and out a mile a minute. She traced her eyes down to Y/N's lips and felt her throat getting impossibly bone dry.

"Kiss me, Y/N, "Irene gradually worded out her thoughts as she thought that Y/N would obey as usual.

But, Y/N gave her a devilish smile, shook her head, and said, "It's my turn, Irene. Have some patience."

Irene's eyes flitted towards hers and she almost growled due to frustration. However, Y/N drew back from her and held her hand in hers, lugging her forward towards her bed.

Irene looked at the soft bed behind Y/N and saw the wall on which some posters of famous singers like Taylor Swift and Ariana Grande were there.

"You listen to pop?" Irene asked out of curiosity.

Y/N turned her head around to look at the posters and replied, "Yeah, I do. Their music... kind of has relatable meanings and soothes me a lot."

"What song are you into lately?"

"I dunno... Positions by Ariana, maybe?" Y/N answered while trying not to imply the double meaning of the song.

Irene, who wasn't aware of the song and who looked highly interested in Y/N's interests, questioned, "What's it about?"

Y/N looked down at her with a mischievous glint in her eyes, swiftly turned the tables around and now she was hovering above Irene on her bed as Irene was beneath her with a surprised expression.

"What do you think?" Y/N asked instead as she dropped down to press a kiss on her slender neck, causing Irene to close her eyes and sigh in satisfaction.

"I-I have no idea, "Irene's breathy answer came in reply.

Y/N chuckled a little against her skin, which elicited a soft whimper from the woman beneath her and she said, "It's about... positions."

It took Irene a whole minute to decipher what Y/N intended to say and she let out an audible gasp as a furious blush covered her pale skin. Y/N snickered lightly and smoothly moved her hands toward the hem of Irene's t-shirt and pulled back to look at her.

"Glad you understood it. Otherwise, I would've had to show you more vividly, "Y/N said slowly, causing Irene's pulses to pick up their pace.

Y/N tugged her up to sit and Irene obliged as she pulled off her tee-shirt and instantly divided in to capture her addictive lips.

Irene's fingers immediately got tangled into her hair, scratching her nails slightly on the scalp as Y/N's hands roamed around her upper body, pressing and massaging wherever she was sensitive.

In short, Y/N's hands were magic.

Y/N shrugged off her shirt, being equally exposed as Irene. Pushing her down by her shoulder again, Y/N pulled apart from the kiss just to settle in the new position and kissed her oh so deeply.

Irene enjoyed the way it was happening. Y/N wasn't forcing her to move fast and neither did Irene want it to go that way. She loved the slow and sensual pacing making it indelible to her.

Y/N pulled apart from her mouth and started to kiss every inch of her exposed skin as Irene squirmed at her open-mouthed kisses.

"God, Y/N. You're making me insane, "Irene said out loud as she fisted the sheets beside her.

"That's what I plan to do, Miss Bae, "Y/N said and moved down to face the jeans button of Irene's.

Her hands trailed down to her side and towards the button, gently tugging on it teasingly. Irene groaned ever so lightly, making Y/N look up at her in excitement. She again tugged on the button by her teeth as Irene voiced out a needy groan.