Overhaul is a Dick

Start from the beginning

"Wow, you have an actual plan. Unbelievable," Overhaul said with a slow clap to exaggerate the sarcasm in his voice.

"Watch your tongue, Yakuza nobody," Shigaraki said before looking at Twice from the corner of his eye. "And here I thought Twice brought you here to join forces.

Midori glanced over at Twice to see him starting to pace with a hand over his mouth, "Twice?"

"Don't look at me. I'm confused too!" Twice whisper-yelled towards him. He looked over to see both leaders glaring at each other through their masks. "I thought it would work out."

"A goal without a plan is just a wish." Overhaul strides a bit closer until the dim lighting from the holes in the ceiling made little dots of light appear on his body. "Unlike you, I have an actual plan. So with just a wish under your belt, why should I join you? What happens after you increase your forces? Do you even know how to organize your lead? What happens when all the power spirals out of control? Do you seriously think you're going to stop it?"

Midori could see Shigaraki clench his fists tightly as he straightened up from where he stood.

"You need direction and order to achieve your goals. So instead of me joining you, how about helping me?

"You brought this idiot here without knowing his full intentions, Twice?" Shigaraki interrupted with a grimace on his face.

A noise came from where Dabi was supposed to be napping when Overhaul started to talk more about his reasoning. Midori turned his head to see Dabi peeking out from behind the sheet, eavesdropping onto what was going down.

"Since I'm a small-time Yakuza, no one really wants to invest in my group. But you have the widespread connection and money. So put yourself under me," Overhaul ordered strictly as he raised his gloved hands up to them like he was a preacher. "Make me your new leader. With my direction, I will show you exactly how to use the right tools.

There was a brief moment of silence where anyone could hear a pin drop before Shigaraki's scratchy voice filled the air with a harsh demand.

"Leave. Now."

"Sorry about your ego," Magne quickly stood up with a glare, throwing a large magnet over her shoulder as she started to run towards the man to attack him. Midori could see Magne's quirk starting with a layer of blue covering Overhaul's body. "But we didn't join together to put ourselves under someone's boot like a chewed up piece of gum!"

"Wait, no!" Midori tried to call out as soon as Overhaul started to remove his gloves. He scrambled to stand up, making Twice look back at him in confusion about why he was trying to stop Magne from beating his ass.

Magne ran forward, swinging the magnet over her shoulder like she was about to swing it like a bat. "We're here because we don't want to be bound by people like you!"

And just like Midori read about, Overhaul used his quirk. It didn't look like much at first since Mgane froze for a second only for her body to suddenly explode in a gush of blood, leaving behind her legs.

Toga's broken voice added into the stunned silence., "No...Big sis..."

"Just remember you made the first move," Overhaul grimaced, waving his hand in the air like he was trying to flick the blood off of his skin. "Ugh, I'm filthy."

Midori made a move as soon as he saw Mr. Compress jump from the box tower he was sitting on. "Twice, hold Mr. Compress back!

Twice startled out of the trance he was in to grab onto the magician only to look back at the young teen in confusion. Twice's white eye areas of his costume widened when Midori was approaching Overhaul. "What are you doing?!"