Chapter 7:

Louis POV:
After school, I found Ginger and tapped her left shoulder and went over to her right.

She looked to her left and jumped went she turned back and saw me at her right, "Louis!" she whines.

I chuckle, "Hi there Ginger Snap" I smirk, "How was your first day here?!"

She smiles, "Fine... I think I have a secret admirer already" she says blushing.

I bite my bottom lip. I know what she's talking about but I play it off, "What? Who?"

"That would be the secret part Louis. I guess you've never had one" she chuckles.

"You're right, I haven't. Would you come with me to my locker?"

She nods and we start walking towards my locker.

"So, Ginger Snap," I begin and she chuckles at her name, "What was this secret admirer?"

"Well, I got a note in my backpack and it said 'I think you're pretty... Maybe we should date?"

It was me.

"Wow... Must be a lucky guy" I smile, "Who do you think it is?"

"I don't know anyone here but you and Zayn. I know Zayn didn't do it because he would ask me straight up. And you, nah!! It couldn't have been" she chuckles, "Right?"

I nod, "right! It not me" I lie.

"Whatever. I got my locker... It's near yours" she says.

"Oh awesome! We can meet at the lockers in the morning, if you want" I offer, "That's what Zayn and I do."

"Yeah, of course" she says as we arrive to my locker.

"Look here's mine" she says pointing to a locker a few down from me. I open mine and so does she.

After putting in my combination, I take out some books and put some in.

"Oh" I hear Ginger gasp as she opens her locker.

I look over with a puzzled face, "What is it, Snappy?"

"A paper" she says bending over and picking up a folded up piece of paper.

"Yeah, people drop paper all the time, what's the big deal?" I ask looking back into my locker.

I finish up and close it, lock it, and walk over to her.

"But they don't drop paper in my locker!" she says.

I chuckle, "What?"

I lean in and see that it's a letter, from a guy because of the terrible handwriting.

"Dear Ginger, Hi. You served me at a restaurant I went to the other night and I see you here at school today. You're really nice and I want to get to know you but I'm scared you won't like me" she reads aloud.

"Wow!" I say and realize, I'm not her only secret admirer.

"So many people go through there everyday! It could be anyone" she sighs, "But this is weird: this handwriting is different from the one I got earlier... Plus, it's more detailed. The other was right to the point. Louis, do you know anything about this?"

I shake my head, "No, jeez, you're getting popular" I chuckle.

I look at my watch and notice I'm late for football, "I have to go to practice, babe" I say.

"Babe?"

"Sorry, force of habit with Eleanor... But I really have to go, come on so I can walk you out" I say