Chaennie | going abroad

Start from the beginning

While you were looking at cute pins, you heard two voices arguing. They sounded like female voices.

"Jennie! That's the last one. I called dibs first." 

You turned towards the voices. One girl had fierce eyes and she honestly kind of looked intimidating. The other one looked the complete opposite. She had caring eyes and a pout on her face. The girl you're assuming is Jennie said, "I grabbed it first. We can share. It's just a hoodie, Rosie." 

You realized that you grabbed the same hoodie they were talking about. You didn't know why you felt bad but before you can think, your legs walked you over to the two girls.

"Hi. I'm sorry, I kind of eavesdropped on your conversation, but I was going to buy the same hoodie as you guys. I don't need it as much so why don't you take mine." you handed yours to Rosie; at least that's what you think her name is.

"Oh, no! It's okay. Thank you for the offer though." Rosie said.

"No, I insist. I was going to put it back anyways." That was a total lie. The hoodie was too cute to put back. But, being the amazing and selfless person you are, you wanted to give it to her. 

"A-are you sure?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, of course. Now, you guys won't have to fight over it." you joked.

"Thank you so much." they said.

"What's your name?" Jennie asked.

"It's Y/n. And you?" You already knew their names but it would be weird to tell them that. 

"I'm Jennie and this is Rosé, but most people call her Rosie. Are you here on vacation? You don't really look Korean. Sorry if that sounded rude but I'm just curious."

"It's not really a vacation, but my school arranged a study trip for their top students. It's kind of like studying abroad." 

"That's really cool," said Rosie. "If you'll be here for a while, maybe we three can hang out sometime."

"Yea, that'll be great. Is it okay if I get your numbers?" You thought Jennie and Rosé were really cute, so you wanted to get to know them better.

They both nodded and inputted their numbers onto your phone.

"Call me later, cutie." Jennie winked.

"I-yea, I will." you stuttered.

They giggled and walked away.

You were excited, but nervous. You just embarrassed yourself in front of two really cute, no scratch that, hot girls. Regardless, you were going to suck it up and call them tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time Skip: Calling Chaennie

You had a problem. They gave you two separate numbers. One for Jennie and one for Rosie. You didn't know who to call. You stared at the two numbers for minutes until you just closed your eyes and did eenie meenie miney moe. Your finger landed on Jennie's number.

Honestly, she still scared you, but she seemed kind of interested at the shop. 

"Just do it, Y/n." you told yourself. You pressed the call button and the line started ringing. You were so nervous. You weren't even sure if she was gonna pick up. They could've given you fake numbers. A lot of people did that. 

While you were overthinking, a voice answered the phone.

"Hello? Y/n?" It was Jennie.

"O-oh. Uh. Hi?" you replied.

Jennie chuckled. "Hi, back. I was beginning to think you wouldn't call."

You laughed nervously. "Uh, yea. I was kind of scared, that's all."

"Don't be scared, love. I'm not gonna bite I promise." she said seductively. 

You laughed again. "Okay, I believe you. Is Rosie there?"

"Yea, she is. I'll go get her. Give me a minute." you heard loud footsteps and then it went silent. You waited for a few seconds until another voice echoed in your room.

"Hello? Y/n is it really you?" Rosie sounded so excited that you had to 'aww' at her.

"Yea, it's me. You're so cute, Rosie." 

"Th-thanks. Can we facetime? I wanna see your face." Rosie asked.

"Sure." you set your phone up against the table.

Jennie and Rosie's face popped up on your screen. Immediately, they smiled upon seeing your face. 

"Hey." you said, mentally slapping yourself.

"Hi." they said.

"You're really beautiful, Y/n. Even though we just met, I want you to know that." Jennie said.

You blushed. That's how the whole night went. You really enjoyed the girls' company. They were amazing, genuine people and they made you feel comfortable, not insecure or intimidated. 

"Is it okay if we meet up? Maybe tomorrow if you guys are available. I want to see you guys again." you asked, shyly.

"Of course, baby. Just text us the time and place and we'll be there." Rosie said.

You blushed again at the endearment. "Okay, I have to go. Got some work to catch up on." you said.

They both pouted. "Okay, we'll see you tomorrow then. Take care, Y/nnie." They waved goodbye and blew a kiss at the camera.

You laughed and waved back. Then, you ended the call. You were so excited to see them tomorrow. They were on your mind the whole night. You went to sleep with a smile on your face.

Word Count: 1542