Mustang man's eyes furrowed in confusion, surely it wasn't an actual child that was brought to this secret meet up, conducting dangerous business affairs, surely not.

Luckily the figure in question was not a child, but a full-grown man with salt and pepper coloured slick back hair. He almost jumped out of the car with how short he was. He was most definitely not a small boy, just the height of one. It was clear he was the oldest one there.

Mr Pink was his name. Big time gangster. And yes that was his real birth name.

He was no mafia leader, but he did have a lot of Italian mafia connections which made him fierce and top dog to other underworld gangs who were not quite mafia but close enough.

Many talked about his height, and his voice which resembles that of an immensely quirky gay man, or a mouse. Either way it was so high pitched it could make your ears bleed if you listened for long amounts of time.

The man with the mustang was not here to catch up or spend a great amount of time talking over gang affairs and underworld news, he was simply there to collect his deliveries and hand them back to his boss.

Mr pink raised a brow and walked toward the hood of the truck, his two bodyguards in the suits walking at either side of him, in a protective stance.

The small man stopped in front of the man with the mustang and gave him a lookup and down. Assessing him in a way, almost as if he was sizing him up.

"You're the godfather?" Mr pink almost choked trying to hold in his laugh.

The man with no name nods his head, no expression apparent on his face.

Mr pink stops laughing but smiles and tilts his head in confusion "You one of his minions?"

"My name is Matteo, I work under the godfather, he specifically asked me to come meet you. You have a parcel for us" A thick Spanish accent came through from the man who owns the sporty car.

Mr pinky's left brow arched upward in suspicion "I ain't selling you nuffing. I agreed to meet The godfather, I wanna meet him now!" He said angrily with his heavy English accent.

Matteo shakes his head and tuts "Now now Mr dinky-"

"Mr PINKY!"

Matteo chuckles "My sincerest apology, my English sometimes...is not so good. Mr Pinky, you agreed with my employer that if he gave you the one hundred thousand dollars you would handover the weapons and substances we asked for"

"I only agreed to meet the person I done this deal with. You get no cocaine and none of their sniper rifles. You'll get nowt from me son. you'll have to kill us first" Mr pinky was serious in his words, yet there was amusement behind them. He truly believed what he just said could never possibly happen.

He was too safe, too well protected by his men by his side.

"Okie" Matteo simply replied.

Mr pinky gave a sly smile in triumph, he was gonna get what he wanted. To walk away without sticking to his word and the deal. This would not sit well with the godfather.

Without another word being said Matteo as quick as a flash reaches into the waistband of his trousers at both sides and whips out two small black pistols. The bodyguards of Mr pinky have no time to react as he points them at both the men in fancy black suits.

Mr pinky is flabbergasted, the evident shock and drain of colour from his face is the obvious giveaway.

Matteo shoots each guard beside the midget man in the chest several times. He kept shooting ruthlessly until they dropped to the floor. Both gripping their chests as though they are having a heart attack.

"Now would you like to revise your offer Mr pinky?" Matteo politely asked him with a little smile.

Mr pinky couldn't answer, he was frozen in fear. He swallowed hard and made his facial expression become blank, unreadable. He stood straight, holding his head up high but keeping silent.

Matteo sucks his tongue between his teeth and gives a toothy grin "Wrong answer amigo"

He gripped the small handgun that was tightly wrapped in his hand, his gloved index brushing the trigger before pushing it in full force. The tip of the gun was aimed at Mr pinky's face but the bullet managed to hit right in the centre of his forehead.

He stumbled slightly then harshly fell over onto the cold hard floor. A thud could be heard at his fall.

Matteo stashes his guns back into his waistband and covers them with the long overcoat he is wearing. His eyes roam over the dead men thoroughly, making sure there are no signs of life, or anyone playing dead.

Once satisfied Matteo strutted to the back of the pickup truck and opened the tailgate to the bed of the truck, which was covered by an army green waterproof sheet. He flicked the sheet back to get a look at the contents which lay in the bed.

Brown wrapped paper bags in the form of brick shapes were stacked up one by one, side by side and taped. Along with a few handguns and a Walther WA 2000 semi-automatic sniper rifle. This was the big money, the item the big boss had been wanting to get his hands on all along.

Matteo groans in delight as he takes the rifle into his hands and begins to feel it up. He presses the trigger slightly but the gun doesn't blow, must be no bullets. He chuckles and slings the gun over his shoulder using the strap attached to it.

The handsome slick back criminal empties the contents of the truck bed into the boot of his motor. Going back and forth a couple of times it didn't take long for him to finish taking what he was owed, well what his boss the 'Godfather' was owed.

He searched the rest of the car for any documents or leads on other business affairs with other gangs, but there was nothing except a couple of hand grenades.

To Matteo it seemed too easy for Mr pinky, his tweedle dum and tweedle dee to be dead. Killed so easily and in a matter of seconds. Then, however, he remembers he was trained by the best.

He took the grenades and pocketed them into his overcoat.

Finally, after doing a thorough search into and around the car, Matteo pulled out his phone and dialled a short number. The number rang for three short rings until a gruff, pixilated voice answered with a simple "What do ya need done?" The voice was a male and slightly muffled.

"Three bodies amigo, abandoned pickup truck, slight blood splatter on the hood of car and road floor. That's all" Matteo informed the man on the phone.

"I'll get it done." The mysterious man said and hung up the phone straight after.

Matteo put his mobile back in his pocket and headed back toward the mustang. Entering the driver's side and buckling himself up before starting the engine and pulling out of the highway.

He crossed over to the set of lanes on the opposite side of the road, which pointed back toward Auburn creek.

Matteo was a fast and aggressive driver, and yet he tried to be as careful as possible for this car was merely a lend to him, a borrow.

He had to be sure it came back in mint condition, or else she'd kill him, and he wouldn't be the first she'd murdered...

~🌙~

Hello readers, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who is reading, commenting and voting on Vincent's betrayal it is much appreciated. In regards to this confusing chapter I want to shed some light. New characters are going to be introduced. I understand that readers are anxious to find out the fate of Hadley after chapter 23 and you will find out everything about what happened to her, just not yet. Please let the story play out 🥰✨