"I hope our baby is doing fine. Sorry I haven't been home for these past few nights, I just wanted to enjoy myself a little. Now I'm going to take care of you and our baby like I promised. Now what was it you wanted, pizza?" He searches for his phone.

"Yes pizza. And thanks, cupcake." I tiptoe and kiss him again.

***

"Harry, are you sure about this?" I ask as he continues kissing my neck.

"Yes Princess I Googled it, our baby will be fine. Nothing will happen to him/her." He lays me gently down on the bed.

He wants to make love to me tonight but I'm scared something will happen to the baby. But he insists nothing will happen because he "Googled" it. Google isn't always right. But if he wants this so bad then I have no other choice but to give in because I feel like I want it too. I mean I'm only five weeks pregnant so I shouldn't be too scared about this.

"Okay Harry, make love to me." I whisper seductively and the corners of his lips twitch up in an evil smirk.

"That's my girl." He says before pressing his lips to mine and kissing me torridly.

He starts to undress me by pulling down my shorts and he pauses our kiss to pull over my top. He takes this chance to remove his shirt then connects our lips again. I help in unbuttoning his jeans while he quickly pulls it down his legs and tosses it across the room. I arch my back up for him to unclasp my bra and he removes it with his mouth making me feel the butterflies in my stomach as he looks at me in the eyes with his piercing green orbs.

He starts to kiss me again from my breasts down to my navel. He continues with his soft sweet kisses down my thighs to my ankle while spreading my legs in the process and taking off my panties. He starts to kiss back up from my ankle up to my thighs closer to my V. He stops suddenly to look at me. Then without wasting any time he devours me down there. I let out a loud moan and an even louder one when he inserts a finger inside me, then another one. His fingers are so long and magical and so is his tongue and mouth. They are doing wonders to me right now.

"Harry..." I groan as I tug on his long curls.

Just when I feel my core heating up, he pulls out his long fingers leaving me unsatisfied. He raises his head up from my groin and smirks at me. He quickly takes off his boxers and he smirks at me again.

"Harry, why did you do that?" I pout.

"Because I want you to come while I'm inside of you." He smirks and hovers over me.

He gently turns my head to the other side so that I'm not facing him and he buries his face in my neck. He starts sucking on my neck and when he enters me he lets out a low moan that makes me dig my nails into his back. He slams into me making me claw the bedsheets while screaming out his name.

"I...love you....Diana." He moans so sexily in my ears as his thrusts get deeper but sloppier.

"I- I love you tooo...Harry." As I say that my body starts to shake.

After some more deep and fast thrusts both our bodies shake and we both convulse in pleasure. I dig my nails so deep in his back leaving marks all over him as he sucks on my neck leaving love bites on me. He kisses my lips before pulling out and plopping down beside me, his breathing still heavy. My breathing is so heavy it feels like when you go underwater and stay longer than you're supposed to. I feel my heart beating so hard and so fast as beads of sweat drips down my forehead and other parts of my body.

"Harry...that...was amazing." I look at him dreamily as he tries to catch his breath.

"Yes it sure was." He replies his voice sounding deeper and raspier than usual.

I chuckle and cuddle up closer to him. I rest my head on his chest as I feel his heavy breathing. The AC's on and it cools us up sooner than I expected. The room no longer feels heated as it was a few minutes ago thanks to the AC. I can't help but pull the covers up on us because of how cold I'm feeling now.

I look up at him and climb a little higher on his body. I brush the long hair out of his neck only to reveal a hickey. Why does he have a hickey on his neck? I didn't give him a hickey since the last time we slept together which was a long time ago. So how the hell did he get this?

"Harry, why do you have a hickey on your neck?" I sit up to see his expression.

"Didn't you just give that to me?" He smirks.

"No I didn't. I didn't give you a hickey since the last time we slept together which was for my birthday when you get me pregnant." I raise my voice a little.

"But didn't we just sleep together, Diana?" He sits up in the bed.

"Yes Harry we did but, I. Didn't. Give. You. A. Hickey." I say while stopping and emphasizing on every word.

"Well then who did?" He asks angrily.

"Amanda?" She's the first one that pops in my head.

"Amanda? She didn't give this to, she's just a friend." He says looking at me confused.

"How do you even know her?" He looks at me eagerly awaiting my answer.

"The first night you went to that party when Louis had to bring you home because you were so drunk, you called out her name in your sleep." I state and he looks at me confused.

"Why in God's name would I call out her name?" He looks at me for an answer.

"Harry I don't know. I heard you call out her name that night. But you didn't have a hickey that night when you came home because I sponged you off I would have noticed it. So it means you got this last night." I explain.

"Was she at the party you went to last night?" I ask trying to find out if she did it.

"Yes she was there but she just shook my hand and we didn't talk for the rest of the night. I think..." He trails off thinking.

"But I can't exactly remember much from last night either cos I think I got drunk again..." He sighs.

"But I would never cheat on you Diana and you know it." He adds with a stern look.

"Well who gave you that hickey then, Louis?" I point to his neck where the hickey is.

"No, he's a guy." He replies with his deep British accent.

"Just forget about this, Princess. I bet nothing happened." He gets off the bed and slips on his boxers.

"Nothing happened? You can't remember anything so how can you know if anything happened or not?" I get off the bed too and stand in front of him.

"Harry in case you forgot, I'm pregnant, I'm carrying your child and this is how you're treating me?" I take a step closer to him.

"How am I treating you, Diana? How? I just made love to you and we were having a great night but you had to say something to end it, huh? We were having a great time but you ruined it because of one stupid hickey!" He spits angrily at me and walks out the bedroom door leaving me in bewilderment and on the verge of tears.