Chapter 4

TWS, also this may make since I haven't written in a while so cut me some Slack 🥲👍
No ones POV

Tommy woke not knowing what time it was, he snuggled into the blankets before hearing someone open the basement door and close it again before going down the stairs. "Theseus? You up?" Technos monotone voice rang in Tommy's ears, Tommy pretended to be asleep as he heard footsteps come towards him.

"Hm....guess not" techno spoke turing around to leave until Achoo! He then turned around to see tommy covering his mouth shivering in fright, "hm" techno said walking towards tommy, tommy sat up and backed up until his back touched the wall which didn't take much effort. Techno sat on Tommy's bed and moved next to tommy pulling him close, "there there Theseus no need to be scared, it's just me.." techno said pulling tommy into his lap patting his back resting his face on Tommy's hair. Something inside Tommy just wanted to melt into Technos touch and never leave while another want to punch him and run away.

Tommy stayed silent the entire time, which kinda pissed techno off, "Tommy, what would you like to do today? Wil and Phil and getting the last few stuff they need for your room, so we're home alone" techno said with a smile, looking down at Tommy. Tommy didn't answer, which pissed techno off more "Tommy. Answer me" Technos voice was much more stern than before, which sent shivers up Tommy's spine, "Tommy. Do you want me to get the needle?" "No!!- uh I'm sorry..." Tommy immediately replied with, not wanting to feel the pain of the mystery liquid, "good. Now like I said earlier what do you wanna do today?" Tommy Thoth for a second, then and idea popped into his head, he did have a lore stream with Sam sue Soon, maybe he can use that as an escape. "W- well I had a lore stream planned with Sam for a while, maybe we can do that?..." Techno though for a second, "alright fine, BUT I will be in the room next to to you doing some work so don't try anything" Tommy nodded his head as techno lifted him up and carried him upstairs.

(Skipping past that boring stuff to just after he starts the stream)

"Hello chat! Been a while ain't it? Anyways let's get started right sam?" Tommy said with a fake smile, "haha of course Tommy" Sam smiled. I  the middle of the stream he heard Technos voice, and when Tommy spoke he heard a shiver lien he was scared?... no he's fine, techno wouldn't hurt him would he?- no he won't, but he sounds terrified, well I can check up on him when I go to England to visit my brother. Sam thought in his head, and continued the stream. Soon after a while the stream ended and techno took Tommy to the living room.

Sams POV

"That's was weird...hm maybe I should do some investigation oh shit up Sam your not a detective" Sam said as he stood up and went to his kitchen to get himself a drink.

Sam was rummaging threw his fridge when he suddenly got a notification on discord, he closed the fridge and picked up the found, it was from discord, he logged onto his phone and and went discord and saw he got a dm, there name is help?? The heck- Sam thought as he clicked on the message,

"Helpinnit."

Is what the message said, "what?" Sam replied the message with 'Tommy? Is that you? What's wrong??' He was replied with '-es Help me' sam could feel panic rise in him, 'who is it.' 'S B I' was all Tommy replied with, sam immediately connected that with Phil Wil and techno, Sam decided to call an old friend.

"Hello?"

"Ponk! Hi, I need to talk to you, it's important" "oh- sure, what's up sam?"

After explaining Cus I'm lazy and sick

"Oh god- poor kid, yk what, when you get to the UK you can stay with me and not at the hotel while we sort things out" Ponk aka s threw the phone, "thank you ponk, see you then?" "Hehe! Of course, love ya!" Sam lightly blushed at the "Luv Ya!" "Yeah- you to! Cya later!" Sam said before haunting up and going to pack his trip for next week, I will be there soon Tommy....just wait...and stay safe.

Tommy's POV

Tommy quickly deleted the acc after he sent the last message and made it look lien he was playing subway surfers so techno wouldn't suspect anything. Okay now sam knows- hopefully, I just need to wait until he gets here, which I don't know how long it will be ma- "Tommy! You there?" Tommy left his thoughts and was greeted by Wilbur standing in front of Tommy, "oh- hi Wil, didn't notice ya" Tommy tried to act as normal as he possibly can, "weird- anyways me and Phil got back a whine ago and just finished your room, Technos already taken your stuff up there, now go on take a look"

Tommy immediately got up and rushed to where Wil had told him where is room was, he liked up and tried to look for any ways to escape, he saw a window but it had a lock on it, he couldn't se any cameras thank god, he walked over to his bed and flopped down  and fell asleep.