Zhang Mingshan looked at her in confusion.

"Is that guy Su Yu?"

"It shouldn't be." Shangguan Yue said.

Zhang Mingshan had no choice but to nod when he heard this.

On the other side, Zhang Feng smiled.

"It seems that Mr. Su is still very attractive. This beauty seems to have some interest in you."

"well enough."

Su Yu smiled lightly, glanced at Shangguanyue inadvertently, and continued to look around with Zhang Feng.

In the live broadcast room, many viewers also breathed a sigh of relief.

On the chaser's side, Shangguanyue has already suppressed the strange feeling in her heart.

"The G3002 train leaving for Dongchuan City at 12 o'clock will only enter the station within 20 minutes. Everyone, please pay attention."

Shangguanyue's words made everyone nod.

High-speed rail tickets are checked 15 minutes in advance.

Therefore, at the moment near the ticket gate, many people have already started to line up in advance.

At the same time, the pursuer is also approaching in that direction.

And Su Yu, who was pretending to visit Zhang Feng, also glanced at the time.

about there!

Su Yu smiled and looked at Zhang Feng.

"Master Zhang, the station is almost finished. Let's go and see the advertising space inside the high-speed rail."

"You also want to include advertisements in your car?"

Zhang Feng was taken aback.

Su Yu nodded when he heard the words.

"That's natural."

"Uh, that's fine too."

Zhang Feng nodded and glanced at the information board.

"The nearest train is the G3002 train. Let's go up and take a look, take a stop, and get off at Dongchuan City?"

"Of course it's the best, and we can just get off the bus and have lunch together."

Su Yu was waiting for these words, and nodded immediately.

Zhang Feng is also full of smiles.

"Mr. Su and I thought about it together."

His heart was already hot.

Such a large order, when the high-speed rail profit is low, and may even have to be sold at a loss.

If you accept such a big advertisement yourself, the bonus is definitely indispensable!

In response, Su Yu nodded with a smile.

After waiting for a while, the ticket gate opened.

"Master Zhang, let's go."

Su Yu looked at Zhang Feng.

Zhang Feng quickly took Su Yu towards a special passage.

Several pursuers wanted to stop him, but seeing that it was Zhang Feng, they let go.

"Mr. Su, please wait a few more minutes." Zhang Feng said with a smile at the waiting area.

Hearing this, Su Yu nodded.