Chapter - 9: Responsibility

After the hologram ended, the green ring hovered in mid air in front of Izuku once again. A voice announced that he was chosen and was soon followed by a blinding flash of green light. Izuku closed his eyes from the brightness of the light. 

When the light dissipate, Izuku slowly regained his eye sight as he opened them. He first noticed that the green ring was in his finger. Then he found that the spaceship which was near him was nowhere to be found, instead there was a lantern in the same green color as the ring in it's place.

 Then he found that the spaceship which was near him was nowhere to be found, instead there was a lantern in the same green color as the ring in it's place

Before he could inspect further he heard a some noises in the distance and he saw someone coming towards his direction.

Izuku looked at the figure coming closer and at last he decided to run home first before the person, most likely hero came to investigate the place. They must have heard the noise of the blast of his landing or the bright green light in the night sky. If someone sees him now then most likely he would be interrogated. While he was not afraid of that, he was afraid of the thought his identity being found. He must escape without getting caught by anyone.

So he quickly picked up the lantern which glowed the moment his hand came in contact with it and dashed in the opposite direction of the approaching figure. He can think about everything happened after he escaped from this place.

================================================================================================================================================================

Izuku arrived home luckily without anyone spotting him on his way. He directly went to his room and placed the lantern on his desk before closing the curtains to cover the room.

Izuku sat down and finally took the time to examine both items carefully. He removed the ring and brought closer to his face to inspect it carefully. He noted the design of the ring vaguely resembled the shape he saw on abin sur's costume. It looked like a lamp.

Then he noticed the lantern was of the same shape of the ring's design

Then he noticed the lantern was of the same shape of the ring's design. They resembled each other and the common thing between them were the color and the lamp. He also noticed the thing he saw in the beach, whenever they both were brought closer to each other, their glow would intensify.