Connor kent x reader circus freak

(Y/M)-your mentor
'-mind link
"-talking

     You walk in the mountain behind (Y/M).

     "Guys this is (H/N) she will be joining the team" (Y/M) informs everyone. A hot raven haired guy keeps glaring at you.

     "Hi I'm kidflash but you can call me Wally beautiful" Wally winks at you.

      "I am-" you were cut off by a yell.

      "(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!"You get hug tackled by Dick.

      "Hey Robin" you laugh "could you let go I need air" he reluctantly lets you go. You and Dick have been friend since age two. you both have your parents for work at the same circus until his die and he was adopted but you keep in touch. You accidentally walked into the manor while he was in his Robin suit. Bruce then told Dick you were (H/N).(Me:"Why do you spy on everyone?!!"//Bruce: shrugs "I'm Batman")

      "This is Megan Jon's niece and Conner aka Superboy" he pointed to a girl and Conner.

       "Don't call him it or clone and don't bring anything to do with monkeys around him" Wally shivers at that last part.

     "Hi" you smile and wave Conner turns his head and grunts. "Did I do something wrong?"

     "No he is always mad" Wally assured you. Dick leads you to the training room

    "Want to spar" Dick smirks. You node and jump up on the training ring. The match lasted forty seconds you mange to keep you hood on. You win and was helping him up.

     "Good match" Everone stared in shock and smiled Wally laughed his head off. Conner just turned his head. You felt your heart drop well thing we'll get better you hope, Wally, Dick and you went off talking and laughing.

Time skip two years later
       Thing have been ok you are close with all your team mates, except Conner your sure he hates, he always teases you, but you can't help but fall for the clone. You were staring at the mirror you took your hood off to reveal your two cat ears.

Flash back
         You dad dragged you out in front of the crowd they cheered and laughed at you.

       'Freak' 'Mutt' 'Ugly' 'Circus Freak' that one hurt the worst. Tears fall down your face you try to run but your dad grabs you tighter.

      "Ladies and Gentlemen I present the one the lonely" everone but the other performs laugh at that "Circus freak" Dick glared at your dad and the other performers imagine your dad on fire. You cry for help but everyone just laugh they always laugh.

End of flash back
       If it hadn't have been for help from (Y/M) and Batman you'd still be at that horrible place. They're right I am a circus just freak you think to yourself. You pull up your sleeve and stare at your arms. There are covered in scars that you were given when you missed up during performances. You slide you hoodie back on and walk out of your room Batman was calling a meeting.

       "Okay team I am sending-"He was entruped by a flash of yellow.

       "Sorry I'm late" you roll your eyes as Wally takes his place next to you and Dick.

        "As I was saying I'm sending (H/N) on a solo mission to check out some active at the abound circus" Dick stared in horror you just node "here's a communicator to call for help"

      "Okay" you take the communicater and but it in your pocket.

      "You shouldn't run into trouble though so I'm just send in you" you node walking over to your motorcycle.