Say something 2

Dick P.O.V
        They say it gets easier. That one day my heart will heal and I'll move on. But it just feels worse I keep a picture of her in my pocket when I'm alone I study it. I'm scared of forgetting how soft her hair was and her sweet scent. I sleep with her old t-shirts it's starting to lose her smell and gaining mine. Ever thing reminds me of her.

      "Hey" I look up to see Jason he looks awful who am I kidding we all look awful.

      "Hey" I do my best to smile but it's a complete fail.

      "want something to eat?" Jason says looking through the kitchen. He makes him a sandwich with just the bread.

       "(Favourite Food done the way you like it)" he smiles a little.

       "Just how (Y/N) liked it" he lays the plate in front of me. I take a few bites. The taste is bittersweet.

        "So how is being sobber?" I asked.

         "Awfull" we both laugh "remember when (Y/N) frist caught me drinking" I nod

Flash back
       "Jason where did you put the tv remote?" You walked in to see beer cans all over the floor. "JASON PETER TODD!"

        "What?"Jason looked up. You grab him by the ear.

      "What do you thank your doing" before he could answer stuff a

???P.O.V. 
      "Ugh" I lift my arm "Where am I?" You look around.

      "Your safe your on the island of hope" a voice comes from the shadows "I brought you here to heal"

      "Mom?" I feel a tear run down your face.

      "Shush my child rest" I felt my eye lids get heavy and you let my body relax. When I wake up I took some medicine. for five and a half months months I train building back up my strength until this morning when mom woke me up.

       "It's time to return to Gotham (Y/N)"

Dick's P.O.V
      "I can't believe you've been gone for almost half a year" I sit in front of her grave "Jason hasn't smoked or drink since for five months, Tim got all As on his report card Bruce has caught the Joker,Damain ..." I broke off in to tears "why did you have to leave"

      "Dick" a voice calls I don't turn my head.

      "Go away I'm busy mourning" I wave my hand trying to shoo them away.

      "Dick turn your head around" I turn around to see some I never thought I'd see again.

      "(Y/-(Y/N)" I say horsely choking on her name my voice is weak and shaky. My knees started wobble. Is it really her please don't let this be a dream. She smiles when she sees me I start running to her stumbling over my own legs "Tell me this is real"

No P.O.V.
      "Yes Dick it is" you smile hugging him back. "I've missed you so much"

      "I missed you too" he hugged you tightly as though if he released you you'd disappear. Dick took you back to the manor.

      "Hey Dick" Tim open the door then saw you "(Y/N)?" he hug tackled you.

      "Jason,Damian,B,Alfread!!!" Dick called soon you where in a group.

       "I love you guys"

Timeskip

      "Good morning" you slowly open your eye to see  Dick walking in your room with a tray of food

       "You didn't have to do this "you smile at him.

       "But I wanted too" he smiles laying the tray on your bed. After eating you cuddled for a while.

       "Can't believe I've been gone so long"you hug him

       "Come out to the garden" Dick kisses your forehead. You follow him the garden was full of (Favourite flower)s He grabbed you "stand here"

       "What are you you doing" Dick bent down on one knee pulled out a box you put your hand over your mouth crying tears of joy.

       "(Y/N)(M/N)(L/N) will you mary me" opened up the box revealing a blue and (F/C) (If your favorite color is blue than birth stone or two different shades of blue.

        "Yes Yes!" He pickes you up and kisses you"I love you"

        "I love you too"

Extended Ending
        You throw the bouquet in to the crowd smiling. Ever girl reached for it.

        "Out of the way" Jason pushed past the girls grabbing the flowers.

        "No it's mine" Stephanie knocked him to the ground.

        "Don't be ridiculous Brown no one is going to marry you" Daimain said.

         "Why you!!!!!"Stephanie throws it at Daimain face. He ducks and it lands in Bruce's hands.

         "Hello Bruce" Selina smiled. Bruce immediately throw it far away. "Your going to marry me!"

         "No I only have one true love is Justice" Everone face palms.