22: If I Leave My House For You, Know That I Love You

Y/n laid on her couch, enjoying her couple days off work when her front door opened and closed.

She snuggled more into her blanket as the flicker of light off the TV flashed her face.

"Hey Mello."

From the kitchen, the girl could hear him opening her fridge.

He came out to where the girl was with a confused look and with a piece of chocolate in between his teeth, "How'd you know it was me?"

"I heard you snapping your chocolate all the way from the door."

Once her eyes landed on the blonde, she did a double take and burst into a fit of laughter.

Her e/c eyes welled up as she clutched her stomach.

Mello's bright blonde hair had been put into two cute low pigtails.

"You look adorable!" Y/n cackled as she sat up, looking at the male who deadpanned at the female, "Did Parker do that?"

"Yes she did." He mumbled, his cheeks getting noticeably red when he looked to the side, "Are you done?" He asked the girl as she caught her breath.

Y/n pulled her phone out and took a quick photo, Mello had his arms crossed and he looked directly into the camera having a neural expression.

"Now I'm done."

"Get up."

The female raised a brow at the demand. In response, she laid back down and covered herself with her blanket once more.

"Come on, Y/n." Mello groaned, "Up, up, up."

With a scoff, she turned her head from the TV to his direction, "Why do I need to get up anyway?"

"Because."

Silence filled as the two looked at each other.

"What a fantastic reason."

Her attention averted to the TV again and Mello huffed as he neared a bit closer.

"How Matt makes you leave the house is beyond me."

"Ha!" She exclaimed with a breathy laugh, "You should see him try to wake me up in the morning."

The blonde cracked his knuckled and with his leather gloved hand, he yanked the blanket off of the girl, almost giving her a heart attack.

Then his hands found her ankles in which he pulled, dragging her off the couch despite her yelling and wiggling.

"Put me down!"

"Oh, I'll put you down alright." He smirked and did as he was told, dropping her feet down which harshly collided with the bedroom floor.

While she groaned, Mello smiled, "Get ready." With that, he walked out the bedroom to give her space.

"I hate you." The girl mumbled.

"I heard that."

When she did get dressed, she walked out and saw Mello on the phone on the couch

With a smirk of her own, she sneaked behind the male and took a silent inhale before letting out the most violent and high pitched scream she could possibly fathom.

The male scurried off the couch and looked behind him to see Y/n laughing her ass off.

"Karma's a bitch, ain't it?"

Mello said his farewell to whoever he was on the phone with and assured them he wasn't torturing or killing any female.

When the two left and headed towards the blonde's famous motorcycle, he handed her the helmet and immediately took off.

The sun was covered by the passing clouds that Y/n was slightly thankful for but it was also freezing cold.

The female watched as the buildings quickly passed her by, looking almost like a blur.

As it was nearing December, Christmas lights were wrapped around the streetlights and such.

Decorations were already making its way onto buildings on the inside and out.

The pair had a silent but comfortable ride when he parked in front of Forever 21

"Awe, Mello you shouldn't have." Y/n joked as she hopped off and handed the male back his helmet.

With a scoff, he replied, "We both know I'm here for Parker. I don't know what to get the brat for her birthday."

Y/n waved him off then perked up which made Mello furrow his brows.

"Matt's birthday is in February, no? Maybe I should get him something one time."

"Sex."

"Wonderful suggestion." Y/n deadpanned and the male, "We'll put a pin in it."

"Well take it out." Mello said as he got off his bike, "Give him sex."

"There's nothing special in that Mello." Y/n whined as she rolled her head back in slight annoyance.

"'Nothing special'?" He quoted, "Have you not had sex before?"

Y/n walked away with the intention of going home when the male grabbed her wrist.

"Alright alright." He said and immediately let go of her, "We'll figure something out. Don't stress bout it."

Before Y/n could say anything, Mello was already heading for the entrance to the store.

Whilst in, the two browsed through each shelf and each rack.

Trying to come to a decision on what Parker would like, it was highly frustrating

Y/n looked at a shirt she thought was pretty cute, she would got it but she was there to help Mello.

So the female shook her head and saw a pair of heels Parker would love

"Mello." She called, immediately she got his attention, "What about this?"

She held up the pair of heels up for him to see. The male just stared at it for a while then smiled slightly.

"You have a good eye."

He took the heels and told her to go and wait for him by his bike.

She stood there waiting when she saw the familiar blonde hair and he had two bags with him which she didn't think much of.

With the bag handles on the bike handle, the two settled on the bike when Mello pulled off.

"When are you heading to America?" He asked loudly over his shoulder.

"Day after tomorrow actually." She said, "Might be back sometime this weekend."

"Is Matt going?"

Y/n sighed and shook her head, "I don't want him to but he insisted."

"Crazy family?"

"You betcha."

Mello pulled up to the girl's apartment complex in no time.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Y/n responded, running a hand through her her messy hair from the harsh wind.

Mello pulled a bag off the handle and handed the girl it.

With a confused look, she accepted and looked inside.

Immediately she laughed when she saw the shirt she was eying down at the store.

The female hugged the male, almost making him fall off his bike, she was just about to pull away when to her surprise, Mello hugged her back.

"Thank you, thank you." She mumbled into his shoulder, hugging him harder which made him groan.

Y/n laughed at him before walking away, "You and Parker don't do anything dumb while I'm gone, yeah?" She said over her shoulder.

The female could see the male nod with a small smile before driving away into the distance.