13: Have You Met An Aggravating Dead Man Walking?

Y/n had just come from her workplace feeling absolutely exhausted.

There was a lot more people in that night because there was a bachelor party and boy, did they drink.

Because of that she had to stay a bit later than usual, that's why she's home at 2 A.M on a Thursday.

As she sat on the couch, she took her shoes off and that was it.

She changed her clothes at the club so all she could do at that moment, is pass out

But it seems like the universe was against when she heard three knocks on her door.

She groaned.

Matt had a tendency to show up whenever but Y/n was so tired she could just leave him outside.

The knocking on the door outside got heavier which made her furrow her brows.

Walking up to the door quietly, she looked through the peephole.

The female saw a man with long black hair an easy expression. He was easily attractive but he was someone she had never seen before.

"Come on, sweet thing." The man said behind the door, "I know you're home."

"I think you have the wrong person." Y/n responded.

"Nah. I don't think so, Y/n." The man smiled, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Kenny Rendall."

Y/n eyes widened as she remember who this man was, "But you can call be babe, baby, love or anything you want."

The girl folded her arms, "I think I'll settle on 'asshole'."

"I dig that~" he purred.

This man was becoming annoying more than scary, "You have been annoying me for the last 5 minutes and you still haven't said why the hell you're outside my door at 2 in the morning."

Kenny laughed and shook his head, "Matt's got himself a handful, huh?" He said, "You realize you have the hots for one of the most dangerous and hated men in this area?"

Y/n over exaggerated a gasp, "Really? I thought he worked at Tesco!"

Kenny laughed, "I like you."

Y/n rolled her eyes with a scoff, "I could see why they tried to kill you."

"Say, you like Barbados?" Kenny asked with a grin, "After I kill off Mail and Mihael I'll be back for you. It should be easy since I have the Calerna gang by my side, huh?"

A scowl made the female's face, "Anywhere with you would be like hell."

"Aw, sweet thing. I was telling you what I was going to do, I don't care how you feel."

"Then go away." she growled.

"I'm afraid not." Kenny pouted, "Where's Matt and Mello."

"Dunno. "

"Yes you do, pretty girl." He coaxed, "Make it easier and just tell me."

Y/n decided to walk away and leave him there.

She went into her bedroom. She heard loud banging on her door which terrified her because he wasn't banging to get her attention.

He was banging to break the door down.

Y/n fumbled with her phone, looking to call Matt as she ran towards the bathroom.

"Come on. Pick up, pick up." Y/n anxiously muttered

"Hey sweetheart. It's late, shouldn't you be sleeping?" Matt asked over the phone. She could tell he was driving because of the gust of wind she'd hear.