chapter 38. a terrible sight

Both legs dangle as they sway from left  to right.  Faint crying  erupts from the newborns as the girl peers over his shoulder to see her babies being carried.  She didn't get the chance to name them yet to the left was weak whimpering coming from moondrop stiffening up at his busted lip and black eye she noticed that some of his wires were slashed by springtrap. 

  "Stop now I gotta attend his injuries!" Phantom foxy ignores her pleads as moondrop weakly stands only to fall back on the ground struggling to lift his arm.  A sudden foot was sent on his back putting pressure as a pair of glowing purple eyes burn themselves into moondrops back.  Springtrap kneels down putting all his weight crushing him under his foot.  "Moon-" her mouth gets covered quickly by phantom foxy as he starts running far away breaking the tree branches in half on the way.  Nightmare Freddy having hold of the newborns carefully keeping up with him until they reached a field of tall grass.  "𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍" his voice stern. 

  A door was left ajar for them to slip inside an abandoned perfect conditioned house. Inside the walls were not torn apart but mainly painted a cream color, some of the couches in a certain way, a TV is planted into the wall (minus the paintings n plants).  Nightmare Freddy disappears around the corner of the hallway.  "𝑨𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒍𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑻𝑽 " he plops onto the sofa yanking a thick blanket off the edge and covers the girl up.  "I'm not tired" phantom foxy sighs and lays down holding the girl in his arms whilst turning the TV on a anime show called "K".

  "I'm not tired" phantom foxy sighs and lays down holding the girl in his arms whilst turning the TV on a anime show called "K"

  " please let me g-go" she pleads him in attempt to run.  "𝑵𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒂𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑 𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇" he mumbles and nuzzles his face in the crook of her neck.  Y/n slightly panicks "not there please-" "𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒑..𝒐𝒓 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖" she yelps at the sudden light pressure from his sharp teeth.  The volume slightly gets turned up as y/n stays put in the awkward position and watches TV with phantom foxy slowly wrapping his leg around her hip pulling her close by and tightens his hold falling asleep.  'Crap I'm stuck in his arms and there's no way out' her eyes drift to the hallway hoping someone could help out. 

  Thunder starts rolling in outside as it pours down heavily.  Y/n was fast asleep buried under the blanket that's wrapped under phantom foxy's arms snoring lightly.  Springtrap opens the door lightly staying quiet until he spots them both in a cuddling position  Ashe ignores them both he makes his way to nightmare Freddy's room where he finds him rocking the newborns to sleep lightly and gently.  "Y̐o̐u̐ f̐i̐n̐a̐l̐l̐y̐ c̐a̐m̐e̐ b̐o̐u̐t̐ t̐i̐m̐e̐ I̐ w̐a̐s̐ w̐o̐n̐d̐e̐r̐i̐n̐g̐ w̐h̐e̐n̐ y̐o̐u̐r̐ o̐l̐d̐ a̐s̐s̐ w̐o̐u̐l̐d̐ s̐h̐o̐w̐ s̐o̐ w̐h̐a̐t̐ y̐o̐u̐ d̐o̐ w̐i̐t̐h̐ t̐h̐e̐m̐ b̐a̐c̐k̐ t̐h̐e̐r̐e̐?" "I-ɪ ʟᴇғᴛ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ᴀ-ᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ ᵒᵘʳ ᵗʳᵃᶜᵏˢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪɴs ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɴ-ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ".