Chapter 2: A Neat Freak & Nosy

I suck at author's note but uh hi.😜 Hope you guys like the story & stay cool.
-Hopeee

**

Chapter 2:
Vixen's Point Of View
She was the kind of girl who searched for the things that could never be found.

Kate really is good, that girl should become a business woman or a lawyer. She could convince a devil to become a saint with just a bat of her eyelashes. Some how she convinced Slade to play tea party with us, she even made him dress up. I should really take lessons from this little girl in the art of coning people.

She took the black top hat off of one of her teddy bears and stuck it on Slade's head. He looked like he could crush the plastic tea cup in his gigantic hands as if it were nothing. Of course I couldn't have been left out of the dress up party, no Kate had to make sure I fit the part as well.

She placed a plastic tiara with pink feathers on my head. It really matched well with my messy bun, worn Papa Roach band tee, and baggy gray sweat pants. I'm totally making this tiara my bitch. I held the dainty tea cup in my hand and pretended I was at high tea, because that's what Kate wanted and Kate gets what she wants.

"Ello old chap, mind passing the sugar?" I asked Slade, talking in a ridiculous British accent because Kate said a tea party isn't complete without British accents.

Slade cringed as he said, "Of course my fair maiden." I giggled at that, I swear he just jumped back to Medieval times with the fair maiden part.

Slade's Point Of View
"Excuse me ladies while I pop off to the loo." I sang out in a faux British accent that made me want to cringe. Freaking Kate and her freaking puppy dog eyes. The girls dismissed me and I wasted no time to drop the plastic cup and rush out of the room like it was on fire. It wasn't until I got into the safe confines of my room that I let out a sigh of relief.

Taking off the stupid hat Kate forced me to wear I laid down on my bed and got comfortable. Maybe I'll take a nap, a nap would be nice. I had almost drifted off into a nice sleep when someone cleared their throat by my door. I opened my eyes and turned my head looking at who was there.

Vixen.

I would be lying if I said she didn't turn me on or that she wasn't hot. Because she did and she was - but I don't do virgins. They're too needy, if you ask me. I just got my freedom back I don't need that being shut down by getting in a relation ship. No thank you.

I shamelessly stared at her letting my eyes roam over her body and take her appearance in. She was very tiny - petite, if you will. Soft dark brown almost black hair was thrown in a messy bun on top of her head. A Papa Roach band tee covered her torso with the sleeves cut off causing slits in the side of the shirt that revealed the sides of her royal blue lace bra. She wore a pair of gray sweat pants carelessly and honestly the whole causal look was very hot right now.

She cleared her throat again and said, "Slade - did you hear me?" Her voice was soft and her light brown practically golden eyes looked caring. Shit, I was too busy checking her out to listen to what she had to say. She let out a sigh and began to repeat herself. "I said - Kate wants to know why you haven't returned to the tea party yet."

I groaned and rolled my eyes. I don't want to play tea party anymore, I just want to be left alone. My eyes were trained on Vixen as she picked up something that was sitting on my bed side table. She smiled and said, "I love this album." She held the thing she was holding up so I could see. It was my Attila - About That Life album.

I love a girl that has a good taste in music.

She didn't wait for me to reply as she put down the CD and continued to pick up random things I had laid around my room. Why haven't I kicked her out yet? "An avid reader I see." She teased as she picked up a random Play Boy magazine I had laying on the dresser. I shrugged and smirked at her. You have your hobbies, I have mine.

"You can draw?" She asked as she picked up the sketch book that was sitting on the dresser as well. I shrugged. I dabble. She placed the sketch book back in its place and continued to circle around my room. I watched as she bent down and picked up a black t-shirt off of the floor. She folded it and placed it on the end of my bed. Neat freak.

She did that a few more times until there were no more clothes laying on the floor. They all now sat in a neatly folded pile on the end of my bed. "You're nosy, I hope you know that." I dead panned and she simply shrugged.

"I'm observant." Vixen noted, it was my turn to shrug. I was about to tell her to get out of my room but I didn't have to because Kate started to call for her. Saved by the bell.
-
Vixen left some time in the evening and I only knew this because when she left Kate decided it was my turn to entertain her. When I closed my door in her she went downstairs to complain to mom but mom didn't do anything about it. Now I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling, letting my thoughts roam.

Surprisingly they roamed to Vixen. Sure go ahead and catch some feelings for this girl and as soon as she finds out about your past she'll run for the hills. My inner thoughts snapped and I groaned. I do not 'catch feelings', girls catch feelings for me not vice versa. Running a hand through my hair I tugged at the ends, the thoughts of Vixen just wouldn't end.

I need to do something.

Jumping out of the bed like it was on fire I stood in front of the mirror freshening up a bit before deeming myself ready to go. Grabbing my phone I sent a text to the guys telling them where to meet and walked out of the door. I was almost safely out of the front door when my mom called my name.

"Slade Daniel King," She said in that warning tone. "Where are you going?" She stood in the door way of the kitchen holding a rag in her hand and shooting me a pointed look. I wanted to roll my eyes. I am grown.

"To meet the guys," I grumbled my eyes challenging hers.

Mom sighed and shook her head. "You better stay out of trouble, Slade King." She warned before disappearing back into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the door. I know so much about staying out of trouble it's unreal - it's been pumped into my head since the moment I was free.