"You don't think she will, right?" Hope asks as everyone remains silent, there's only so far people can be pushed until they break.

°°°

Talia is walking to lesson when she hears a voice sighing she turns back to face Scott, who looks freaked. "Gerard payed a vist with kanima to my mom." He whispers while showing me his textbook to avoid any unwanted attention.

"He's the new master." Talia realises.

"Oh no."

"Yeah he wants Derek." Scott tells her. "No shit...sorry." She apologises when seeing the look on Scott's face. "Just go with the plan, yeah." As he sighs nodding.

"Hows the shoulder and the leg?" He questions. "Annoying, seeing as teh doctors already saw it, I can't heal it without suspicion rising."

"Alison..." Scott starts.

"Idiot."

"Scottie, I love you really but if you mention the bitch in front of me, I will throw you out the window." Talia warns.

°°°

Scott and Talia are sitting on the bench the boy in there lacrosse kit.

The two are watching the game occasionally cheering for Stiles. "Scott, can you hear me?" As Scott becomes tense by Talia who mutters a small spell to enhance her hearing as she wraps her hand with Scott's as he squeezes it slightly.

"Ah, you can. Good. Then listen closely because the game is about to get interesting."

"He is a sick kind of twisted." Keelin mutters watching the old man belittle teenagers.

"Let's put a real clock on this game, Scott. I'll give you until the last 30 seconds. When that scoreboard clock begins counting down from 30, if you haven't given me Derek, then Jackson is gonna kill someone. So tell me, Scott, who's gonna die tonight? Should it be your mother, who so bravely came out to support you? Or the sheriff, your best friend's father? Or how about the pretty little redhead who managed to survive the bite of an Alpha? Or maybe one of these innocent teenagers with their whole life ahead of them?" He begins to list as Scott squeezes Talia's hand.

"Or should I do everyone a favor and kill that ridiculous coach? Or now here's the one I think will really loosen you up, shall I kill the brunette beauty sitting next to you." Gerard questions as Scott begins to loose control which Talia notices.

"It's okay, Scottie." Talia whispers to him as he begins to calm down.

"Rebekah now is not the time."

"It's up to you, Scott. But you are going to help me take Derek down. Because if you don't - I'll have Jackson rip someone's head off right in the middle of the field and drench everyone you love and care about in blood."

°°°

"We did it. We won!" Coach cheers as does everyone else. "Nothing happened. Nothing." Scott tells Talia as they both look around.

"Scott! Scott, where are you? Scott!" Melissa yells as teh two exchange a worried glances befire running off. "Mom, mom, mom, mom. Are you okay?" Scott questions.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine. But somebody is hurt. Somebody is down on the field."

"Jackson? What's happened to Jackson?" Lydia questions as Talia's eyes wide. "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson, what's happening?" Talia yells turning onto the field.

"Can we get a medic over here? We're gonna need a medic!" Coach yells.

"He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa announces.

"Look." Scott questions as a small tear rolls down Talia's face before wiping it away.

"He did it to himself." Isaac questions. "No, Gerard did." Talia tells them.

"Why, would he kill the kanima, if he controlled it?" Freya questions.

"Get down here. Get down here and hold his head. Tilt it up." Melissa ordered.

"Where's Stiles?" Talia questions looking around as the Sheriff looks up. "Where - where's my son? Where's Stiles?"

"This is getting really bad."

~~~~

Nearly end of season 2, I can't wait for Season 3.