Lydia's Birthday Party

Talia heads to Derek's loft where 3 betas are with the alpha

Talia heads to Derek's loft where 3 betas are with the alpha. "Hey Derry, let's get this over with." She shrugs.

"What is she doing here?" Erica questions. "She is going to help you, ish." She tilts her hand.

"Talie, is going to put a sealing spell around the room, so none of you can escape." Derek tells them. "Then how do we get out after the full moon?" Erica questions.

"She has to undo it." Derek comments. "What only her?" Isaac questions. "Well it's not a generic spell it's my own so yes only I can undo it." She deadpans.

"Wicked." Kol smirks knowing how difficult it is to make your own spells.

"Phasmatos veras nos ex malom. Terra mora vantis quo incandis per vasa quo errum signos" She continues to chant before moving away.

"Thats it no one can enter of leave." She shrugs. "Really?" Erica questions. "Try it." Talia shrugs as Erica places her hand on it before it zaps her as she moves away rubbing her hand glaring at Talia.

"That was amazing, I've never seen a boundary spell like it."

"Are all boundary spells like that?" Boyd questions. "Nope, just mine specifically." She shrugs.

°°°

Talia heads over to Lydia's for her birthday party where there is no one there.

"Well, we have to do something, because we've completely ignored her for the past two weeks." She tells them.

"She's completely ignored Stiles the past ten years." Scott rebuttals.

"I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar yet." He comments.

"We don't owe her a party."

"Well I do and so do you she wouldn't be the town whackjob if it wasn't for us. So we are gonna give Lydia the birthday party she deserves and have a night of normal. No kanima. No hunters. No nothing. Clear." She tells them as Alison high fives her as Scott begrudgingly nods.

"I guess I could use my co - captain status to get the lacrosse team here." He says.

"He is so whipped." Kol chuckles amused.

"Yeah, I also know some people who can get this thing going. Like, really going." Stiles tells them as Talia walks off to call some people.