Save Me (ShinTake)

#Shinichiro and Takemichi needs a hug
#Poor Shin
#Hinted Toman x Michi but this is all about ShinTake

Sano Shinichiro is in fact, played an important role now that he realized it.

He was the reason to why Mikey lost two of his friends, Kazutora and Baji. He was the reason why Mikey is fighting his own brother, Izana. He was the reason why Mikey lost to his dark impulse, without his brother there to stop him.

It's as if, the man dragged everyone down with him to his grave.

They said Hanagaki Takemichi resembles so much like the former Black Dragon Leader, to which he scoffed at.

Takemichi, a lame ass delinquent with no sense of fashion, resembles Shinichiro? Nope, Shinichiro doesn't agree.

When Shinichiro was hit by the wrench, the last thing he felt is the throbbing pain on his head before everything blacked out.

Then the next time he opened his eyes, he was floating and staring down at his dead body. He died.

For some reason, he became a ghost. A ghost that is tied down to this one boy, Hanagaki Takemichi.

Shinichiro doesn't know the reason to why he's connected with him, he doesn't understand anything.

Takemichi is a 26 year old boy stuck in 16 year old body, he is a time leaper with the purpose of saving his ex girlfriend. But later change to saving Toman, to save Manjirou.

He is lame, always crying like him back in the days, always filled with bruises and wounds but there's two things Shinichiro absolutely loves and admires him for.

First, his determination of saving them. No matter how many deaths he face, no matter how many worst future he woke up into, his resolve stays strong and his determination keeps on driving up

He always boost the toman members will to fight, he always brings the best out of everyone. That's why many admire him, despite him being weak and totally suck in fighting, he gives strength to every person in Toman.

And his smile. Shinichiro has been on Takemichi's side for some time now that he knows Takemichi is a time leaper.

Takemichi has gone through a lot of pain, but despite all, he remained strong and still standing and able to smile that bright that you won't think someone as bright as him have experience hell

Shinichiro adores everything about him. His smile, his shy laugh, his determined look, how he looks after his friends, and take care of all of them.

But he can't push away the feeling inside of him, he's only a human after all. He's meant to feel this emotion at some point...

It's jealousy

He's jealous that Chifuyu knows all of Takemichi's favourite foods and buy him that when the blond crybaby is going through something, but Shinichiro knows it before him but can't do anything because he's a ghost after all. No longer existing, and invisible in human naked eyes.

He's jealous that Draken gets to cuddle Takemichi and fall to his warmth, while Shinichiro always curled himself beside the pretty blond and seeks for his warmth, but it made Takemichi cold so he stops himself from doing that. It's painful though. He only wants to cuddle him but even the law of the world forbid it.

He's jealous that Mikey gets to protect Takemichi as if he's his lover, Shinichiro may be dead but he's not blind to notice his brothers lingering gaze on the blond. It's full of love, adoration, fondness. Not just him, but the other captains, vice captains and even the vice commander too.

Unlike him, Mikey is strong so he can protect Takemichi better than him, even if Shinichiro is still alive. He bitterly thought

He's jealous that Koko and Inupi can always have Takemichi's attention with ease, the two Boys likes to spend time with the now Black Dragon leader, without fearing the toman members when they drag him away under their nose. Shinichiro also wants to experience holding Takemitchy's hands, and pull him to any interesting place they can find. He also wants to spend time with Takemitchy