He rubs a hand down his face knowing she's going to kill him. "It's nothing." He tries to end her questioning but knows it's futile.

"Bullshit." She frowns and he finds that he dislikes it. He wants her smiling at him again, begging for him.

"You have ten minutes to explain before I toss you out." They stare at eachother and he quirks an eyebrow. "Off my balcony." She scowls.

His lips quirk in amusement but he nods. "The ritual that brought you back- i was forbidden from using it. There isn't much; if not anything known about it. Several decades ago my brothers and I, draconian and our warriors, ran into a seeker on a dying planet."

"Seeker?" Sophie slips from the bed and walks to the couch to observe him from his corner.

"A witch or prophet in human terms. She warned draconian and I that it could bring back life but it could also choose to take another's in return. She spoke of its destructive nature and how it had been known to leave planets barren. We cannot measure what one life is worth or another. But this entity can. It can decide that saving one life will take thousands in return."

Sophie sits wide eyed in shock at his truth. Her mouth parted at his stupidity of using such a dangerous ritual.

"There has not been a major death toll as of yet." As if that would ease her distress.

"You fucking idiot." She mumbles before running to the toilet to puke her guts up.

She could never live with herself if the cost of her living, means hundreds if not thousands had to die. That's not something she could do. She would kill herself before she'd allow such a thing.

Sophie planned to do just that when she walked back into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Preparing to end it all... again. Raphael was far quicker. He had her pinned face down, ass up on the cold marble of her counter top.

He growls loudly in warning. "You have no concern for others! I helped build this world, I will never allow thousands to die just so I can live!" She screams and struggles to break free of his hold on her.

"If you kill yourself, I will just bring you back again ." He promises her with anger and conviction lacing his tone.

"You can't do this. It's not right. It's sel-"

"Selfish. You are right it is. But make no mistake Sophie." His breath tickles her neck and his hands trail up her ass. "I never said I was a good male. I am selfish; especially when it comes to you. If I have to choose between you or anyone else; I will always choose you. If I have to kill everyone in the universe to ensure that you survive; then I will."

"You can't say shit like that!" She breathes heavily and jumps when he tears her panties from her.

He trails kisses from her ear down her spine until his face is settled in between her legs, "I'll fuck the whole world over, for you." He swears as his tongue enters her wet pussy.

She moans and starts moving her hips to ride his face as his tongue laps at her. Sophie shakes as he stretches her with his large fingers. His hands pull her closer and she loses all sense of self respect. She rubs herself against his face as if there were no tomorrow.

Raphael groans his approval and then pulls his mouth away to admire her.

"Fuck me." She whimpers

She doesn't care that she's inexperienced. She doesn't care that he's too big to fit. Right now she feels painfully empty and needs him to fill her up. He groans and backs away from her with a pained look.

Anger strikes through her, "You'll fuck the whole world over, but you won't fuck me." She hisses, "Scared are we?" She taunts and turns to face him.

His eyes narrow with challenge; she's baiting him and they both know it. But the question is: Will he let himself fall for it?

—————————————

   Ana has found herself in a precarious situation. She may have forgiven her alien baby daddy but she still sure as hell doesn't trust him. But she supposed she should give him props for trying so hard.

    Everywhere she goes, he follows at a distance. Everything she eyes, he buys for her. Every food she loves, he rights down so he can buy her more of it.

    The male wasn't giving up.

   "When are you gonna let him off?" Shawna stands beside Ana outside as Draconian spars with his warriors.

     Ana shrugs, "Who knows. I'm quite enjoying him as is." Ana smirks.

    "It's definitely strange to see a badass warrior on his hands and knees for you throughout the day." Joan added from where she stands behind the group.

     Mia and Ellie sit on the ground eating some fruits when Mia jumps in, "I like watching the rest of them squirm while he does it." Mia chuckles.

    "I second that!" Shawna laughs with Ana.

      It was quite obvious Draconian's warriors had never seen the male so gentle and vulnerable. They almost looked on comfortable with his displays of affection.

    She watches her male as his muscles coil under his skin when he's about to strike. He glides softly and smoothly around his opponents as if it's a dance with swords.

His warriors attack all at once and he fights them all off in a brutal sparring match. Ana missed sparring with him, the way he'd wrap around her to bring her down and if she felt like being cruel, she would sway her hips, catching him by surprise.

She'd take him down and he'd laugh praising her trickery.

She swallows and turns away. "I will meet with you all later." She smiles and walks quickly back to the library where she had been working on some new laws with Joan.

She sat there staring out the windows for an hour. She spent the next hour walking around daydreaming, but for the last hour she seriously applied herself... but then became distracted again.

Draconian entered dressed in a tight black vest and his black trousers. He stayed quiet and observed her as she stared at him across the room. She wore a loose black gown and her crown. A small dagger that belonged to Sophie hooked onto her belt around her waist.

"Why are you here?" Her chest expands with her sigh.

He tilts his head, "I do not know-"

"Yes you do." She scoffs.

She turns her back towards him, "You could have started over. Created a whole new life with as many human women as you wished and let's not forget that scaly cunt." Her face twists with disgust.

Draconian chuckles. "I suppose I could have."

She jumps when she feels his hands trailing softly up her arms. They close around her frame and pull her into his hard chest. He leans down to whisper in her ear, "But that is not what I desire."

"And this is what you desire?" She laughs sadly. "A broken girl who has stuck you with a baby."

His hand gently grabs her neck and turns her head to look at him. "I've found that the most beautiful things are usually broken."

Draconian smiles at Ana as her eyes water, "You have given me a gift. One that I will cherish." He kisses her lips softly as she breathes him in.

Ana whispers against his lips as he draws away, "What gift could ever mean so much?"

He holds her tighter to him and smiles brighter than she's ever seen. It takes her breath away seeing a usually angry male so happy.

"A family."