Twenty two

Draconian sat in his ship looking out at the snow planet. He hates snow. So cold and wet; it's practically useless he thinks. They had landed their ship on the planet a month ago; camouflaging it in with the ice and snow as far away from the capital as they could.

   They had stayed quiet and reserved their strength as he sent three of his warriors to try and break through the force field keeping them out. His men were hungry; he was hungry only for his little female.

  Ana had managed to escape his clutches for eight long months, but the news he had received last night gave him hope to see her again. Raphael had managed to break through the force field meaning they had their way in.

   The men were relived but Raphael warned them about the planets atmosphere. They had to stay hidden seeing as it was a planet for women with less than 1% of men occupying it.

  They couldn't be spotted meaning they couldn't go out and grab a female to feed from. Such things were prohibited on this planet. Raphael told Draconian of all his female had accomplished. She was a queen and a fierce warrior, respected by her people.

  Raphael hadn't managed to see her but knows she resides in the castle located in the center of the capital. A meeting point between the cold and barren lands. They had previously tried to land in the scorching hot lava of those barren lands but quickly realized they were not immune to lava burn and quickly retreated.

   This planet resembled earth in most ways but was thriving in ways earth couldn't begin to. Ana had created an empire that was equally a safe haven. It was the only country occupying the planet and they had become a very wealthy civilization due to their mining of fertility rocks.

   Draconian smirked at the thought of his female. She had become a fierce warrior that protected her people. She had built an empire in 8 months. There was an immense amount of pride in him for his female. He was proud and humbled at the same time.

   He had thought her to be fragile; She proved him wrong. He had thought her incapable of surviving without him; she proved him wrong. Draconian had thought her, weak, unable, not intelligent enough. She proved all of his previous assumptions wrong.

   She humbled him and he loved her even more for it. Ana put him in his place by rising above him; he admired her even more for it.

   "We leave for the capital tomorrow. I want us all to be quiet and prepared. No shortcuts; study the maps." He commanded.

   They nodded and set off to do that but Raphael approached him.

  "You reached your female then?" He smirked.

  He growled obviously irritated, "She's not mine. Not yet." He grunted before sitting beside his general.

  "I reached her through her dreams but she still resists me. She defy's me and makes me hard doing it."

  Draconian laughed at his warriors suffering, "These women are very strong willed, yes?"

  Raphael nodded in agreement, "We were never taught how to approach women like these. We were taught that our women would fall into our arms wishing to be coddled and protected." Raphael watched the snow storm outside rage on.

   "Those women are gone. We must learn and adapt if we wish to treasure them. I will never leave Ana's side but I will not force her to be mine if she doesn't wish it. I will continue to protect and cherish her until I pass on to the next life."

   Raphael thinks on this for a moment.

  "I don't know if I could live without my little beast," he chuckles with Draconian "It feels as though she is the air I breath. The only thing my body craves. She is so soft on the outside but then she fights like a rabid beast; I adore it."