Ten

It felt like hours had gone by. I was exhausted but I was wide awake. Fear pumping adrenaline through me. Deciding to stop being a chicken shit I silently left the room.

I followed Draconian's words and stayed extremely soft on my feet. The castle was ruined. Hallways were trashed. The walls had a suspicious looking substance splattered on them.

Most of the doors were broken down. The beautiful chandelier in the living room was in pieces on the floor. As I stepped in the kitchen body parts laid across the floor.

Blue Blood dripping from the counters and walls.
I bit my lip harshly to keep from making a sound. Walking through the kitchen silently I made sure to not to slip on the blood.

I would be having nightmares for a long time after today. Silent tears fell down my cheeks as I reached the practice room.

There he was in all his glory. Draconian had two large swords in each hand but at the hilt of the sword it grew into another blade. His hair was dripping wet from the raging storm outside.

He was shirtless and you could see the blood that had splashed onto him. He was panting harshly as he stood atop piles of dead bodies.

I couldn't stop the whimper that escaped. He turned his head quickly and I was met with a murderous look. It softened when he realized it was just me.

"Go back to your room and wait for me there." He growled.

"B-but"

"Do not make me repeat myself." He said in a lethally low voice.

I couldn't stop my tears. I was hurt. All I had wanted was some form of comfort and he acts as if he can't stand the site of me. Turning me away as though I've not been through hell the past two hours and need him.

My lip wobbled as I took off running to my room as my sobs escaped me. I ended up slipping in the blood and sobbed louder.

When I made it back to my room i turned the water in the shower on as hot as it would go and collapsed on the floor. My cries bouncing off the marble walls.

.
.
.

   Draconian found me like that. Huddled pitifully naked in the corner. I raised my head to watch him. He walked in completely naked and began washing himself.

  The soap occasionally dripping onto me but I stayed quiet. He didn't say anything while I watched but the atmosphere was tense.

  I couldn't help the way my eyes dropped with his hand as he began to wash the soap off of his cock. I don't think I even blinked. Is that creepy? Probably.

  Without a word he bent and grabbed me under my arms lifting me up. He stood me on my feet in front of him then began to do the oddest thing. He started washing me.

  His fingers massaged the alien shampoo into my auburn hair and I relaxed slightly. When he began washing my body I couldn't help but tense.

  His calloused hands rubbing the soap gently over my nipples and my pussy. He washed me off and then hooked his arms under my thighs and picked me up.

   I wrapped my legs around his torso as his cock poked my bum. He was very hard and I blushed.

  "Um your-"

"Ignore it."

"But it-"

"Anastasia, ignore it."

"You try and ignore eight inches of cock poking you." I crossed my arms.

  He smirked but he had tired bags under his eyes.
He laid me down in bed completely naked and then got under the comforter with me. His chest pressed up against my back and his arms holding me tight.

  "Are we going to talk about it?" I murmured.

"Not tonight." He whispered.

   He sounded so tired so I didn't argue.

"What about all the dead bodies?" I worried; unable to erase the image from my head.

  His fingers rubbed against my belly in feather light touches.

  "Artificial intelligence has already taken care of it. Sleep Anastasia; I promise I will answer your questions tomorrow. Tonight we rest." He grumbled still continuing to rub my tummy.

   For the first time since I got here I obliged. No arguing, no sass, or sarcastic remarks. I was tired too. I was also happy he was here. Feeling safe with him was a new development that I'm not ready to Acknowledge tonight.

  As I was drifting off Draconian whispered something in my ear.

  "You made me proud today little female." He kissed my shoulder before holding me closer to his chest.

  If someone had told me that in the future I was going to be cuddling with a hot Alien general; I most definitely would have laughed in their face.

  Funny how things comes around. I should have knocked on wood or something. Being with him wasn't bad. It was just the opposite. I was starting to feel safer with him than I ever had with my family.

  It scared me. My growing attachment to him scared me.

  How could we ever live a normal life? We would never have that. Normalcy flew out the door when he brought me to his planet and claimed me like the alien caveman he is.

  I thought it would be easy to hate him. That he would mess up and reveal his true evil nature but I was wrong. He takes care of me. He finds me delicious. Has told me so on many occasions.

  But there's a barrier between us. Love and being claimed are two different things. The claim sounds like ownership to me. And I'd rather not be owned like a car.

  I want to be loved and cherished. I just don't know if he's capable of that. Deep down somewhere inside me... he scared me today. The way he was absolutely murderous towards the intruders. It scared me too.

  How do I know he wouldn't turn that look around on me one day? Nothing is certain here. I don't yet know if he is trustworthy.

  I needed a plan and fast. What if something happened like this again? Except he's the one trying to kill me. Being very unaware of his culture and beliefs puts me at a disadvantage.

  Hell everything about me on this planet was a disadvantage. So, I will learn from him. I will ask questions and train. Until I am sure I can take care of my self. Then I will leave. Runaway.

  But why wasn't I happy about this?

The thought of being away from him made me frown. What the hell am I gonna do.