Right after the two figures disappeared down the stairs, La Signora pushed Childe back, making him sit back at his place, and got up to look at her friend heading to the bar with a cute girl following him like a puppy. The orange-haired boy complained "Owww, I was starting to have fun."

"Yeah. I noticed."

"Not my fault if you came up with this plan just to give them some time alone. We could have simply left."

"This is more efficient, trust me dummy"

A heavy sight left the guy's lips "Why do you want to do this in the first place?"

"Fishl told me that shortie is totally Y/n's type, and in case you didn't notice, he couldn't take his eyes off her. It's just something interesting finally happening in the Fatui. Can't let this opportunity slip away."

"Meh, such a cute girl is wasted with that brat"

La Signora simply ignored him, growing a smile seeing Scaramouche and Y/n seating down at the bar together.

"Do you want anything to drink? Maybe an orange juice?" the boy asked you with a serious tone while trying to get the attention of one of the bartenders.

<<Do they even have orange juice here...?>> "What?! No, I want a drink, maybe I'll try the blue thing you had earlier"

{a/n: for the records, it was absinthe}

"Yeah, no shit princess. You're exactly one drink away from getting drunk, if you take that you'll get wasted in two seconds. You won't drink that, it's too strong. End of the discussion."

"Awww, do you care about me? Are you worried?" you teased him, poking his cheek. He pushed your hand away immediatly and looked at you forrowing his eyebrows, of course. He was a bad boy, bad boys don't let anyone poke their cute chubby cheeks, right? 

"No, the fuck. I just don't want you to throw up in my car. Did you forget your friends abandoned you? I have to take you back home"

You wanted to reply, but finally he managed to get a bartender to come to you two and ordered his drink "One Bloody Mary"

You had to see this coming, the way he ordered the poor good-looking bartender like they worked under him and swore to give all their life to please him. You, on the other hand, treated them nicely, hoping Scaramouche's behavior didn't affect them, even if you had the feeling they were used to it.

"I'll just have a vodka lemon, please. Thank you"

"How many drinks did you have? Your cheeks are already flushed, you sure you can take one more?" Scaramouche kept on teasing you, seemes like he really liked doing it, while the bartender prepared your drinks.

"I've had just 3! I could take some more without even feeling my head spin! It's just that's hot in here"

"Uh, sure"

You two talked for more than an hour, even if to you it seemed more like 10 minutes. It was surprisingly easy to talk with him. Maybe it was because of the now 4 drinks in your blood, but maybe not. You found yourself having a high alcohol tolerance.

Now he was telling you he was "stuck with those idiots" since they were 11 years old, referring to Childe, La Signora and the other "friends" with strange nicknames, but you interrupted him. "This song is so good! Let's go!". You grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the middle of the room, dodging everyone and ignoring his complaints "No, wait! I really can't dance, let me go you bitch"

It was a rather sexy song, was it okay to dance on it with him? Dancing over songs like that with your friends was a totally different thing. But those thoughts disappeared as soon as he talked again, pulling your arm to make you freeze on your step "Stop! I told you, I can't dance, don't drag me into the fucking dance floor!"

You turned around to face him and placed your arms on his shoulders, causing his cheeks to turn slightly red. You've never been so close. "Didn't know there was something you're unable to do, Mr. Perfection" a smirk appeared on your face when the song arrived at the really good part. "Don't worry, you can just stand there".

You started to walk to your left, letting your left arm off his shoulder while tracing a line on his chest with your right hand. He was stiff, just froze in place with his head turned to his left a little, gazing somewhere as far from you as possible. Was he embarrassed? <<How cute. More, I want to see more>>

As you turned around his right side and placed yourself behind him, you slide your hands on his shoulders once again and then down, on his chest, stomach and almost on his hips, leaning forward. He was breathing heavily but trying to keep it cool, and his heart was beating so fast you could feel its pounds through his chest. The poor boy was trying so hard to not lose his mind.

With your lips a few millimeters away to touch his left ear, you whispered in a teasing tone, knowing he hated to not be in full control of everything "Let me do all the work this time. Just this song and then we can do whatever you want to". Were you insane? You didn't mean to make it sound like that, you never thought of him as more than a friend. And you never thought of anything sensual, you never even grasped the second meaning lots of words had. Why did your words sound so misleading and misunderstandable...? It had to be the music, it was the music. Kind of shocking but you were enjoying it, dancing around Scaramouche, making him embarrassed and feeling like there were only you two in that beautiful place.

You had attracted some attention here and there, from the two people you had left a while ago too. Chile was standing near the edge when you dragged Scaramouche into the crowd, and immediately called La Signora. She just stood there with a grin on her face, looking at the two of you, at how you made him your mannequin, while Childe couldn't stop talking about how good at dancing you were, how sexy you acted and how he wished he was in Scaramouche's shoes. "That dwarf is not even touching her! C'mon dude, you gotta grab her waist and guide her when she swings her hips from side to side, damn. He really doesn't deserve such a girl, why can't I be the one down there dancing with her?!"

The song finished and the navy-haired didn't even gave time to realize what you just did. He firmly grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the bar once again. At least, that's where you thought you were heading to. Shouting, you tried to ask him what he wanted to do, where he was taking you, and he stopped, turning to you and pulling you closer to him by your arm, with a smirk. He really liked to smirk a lot, and to be fair, you enjoyed the view everytime. His eyes always shined, and one of his cheek would puff making you want to pinch it. But now, he was the one talking into your ear, making you feel his hot breath on your neck when he said "Going home".

{NOTE

holy moly, we're almost at 300 views?! i don't know what to say, THANK YOU TO YOU ALL! i really appreciate all of you reading this, i never thought something i wrote on my free time while waiting for classes or for the train would be appreciated by someone, thank you again! i hope this story is making you relax for a bit once in a while, and i would like to wish all of you a nice day or night, please stay safe, hydrateted and remember to take breaks from study/work/whatever you're doing that stresses you and take time for yourself! i don't know you but i am sure you're a wonderful person, keep it up, you're doing great, but remember to take time and love yourself!

on the note of taking time off, i will visit my cousing abroad for the second half of the next week, and since wattpad doesn't have an option for publishing chapters on its own at a set time (idk, maybe there is, i couldn't find it tho...), i am forced to modify the schedule for next week. Chapter 5 will not be delayed tho, i will publish it befoure leaving on the 27th. but sadly, this means you will have to wait more between chapter 5 and chapter 6, since after this time i'll get back to the saturday schedule. i'm very sorry, if anyone know where that feature is (if it even exist) pls notify me, i really hate to not respect the schedule :(

ok byeee, till next time!}