The beginning

Nana's POV

I watched as my friend was getting teased for the 3rd time today. I got tired of the same routine, always seeing the same girl tease someone for no reason.
"Yah, Stop!" I yelled grabbing the girl from touching my friend.
"What are you gonna do about it, huh?" I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from my friend.
"You see... I'm not scared of you like the rest of the girls. But if you would like to keep teasing people for no reason, you should stop or you'll wont get to see your precious oppa with those eyes, got it."
As I looked at her, her eyes were wide open. She trembled in my grasp. Once she got out my hands I heard squeling down the hall.
"Oh my god! He's here!" everyone screamed.
"Thank you Nana" my friend MinAh said while she held onto my arm.
"No problem MinAh" I knew I wasn't suppose to threaten anybody since I'm a trainee but I couldn't help it," I huffed.
MinAh was ready to leave so I smiled at her as we parted ways with a hug, finally I walked towards the screams. There was a crowd so I had to squeeze through to reach the door. As I walked through all the cluttered girls I knocked into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry," I yelped, Bowing to apologize.
"Oh, its okay Nana I was just looking for you!" the stranger said excitedly.
I looked up to the familiar voice and saw my bestfriend/Sunbae/Oppa but I dont call him Oppa; Jeon Jungkook.
"Oh Jungkook what are you doing here?!?" I asked as everybody stared wondering how I know this famous person.
"I told you I was going to come get you from school Nana, so here I am!" Jungkook said obviuosly happy.
Once we ended our talk he took my hand and bowed to everyone giving all the girls a sweet smile. As we got out Jungkook kept on smiling at me. I couldnt believe that he actually held my hand infront everybody. My heart pounded in my chest, my cheeks flooding with a hint of pink, smiling non stop. Why did you have to make my heart feel like this Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

I held her close not letting go of her soft small hand. I kept looking at her, watching the sun reflect on her pretty smile and tan skin. Was it wrong to have a crush on her, my heart disagreed with my thoughts and pounded loudly. I took another look at Nana this time seeing her cheeks bright pink. I chuckled to myself earning myself a light punch on my arm.
''What was that for?!?!" I said in shock.
''Stop laughing at me," She answered back.
"Don't worry I'll repay you with ice cream for laughing at you, okay?"
"Fine," she agreed easily to her only weakness; Ice cream.
I watched as she never let go of my hand and swung it back and forth. Once we got our ice cream we walked towards BigHit. As we walked my thoughts flowed through my head. She's 15 I'm 18 is that much of a difference. Does she even like me, I don't even know anymore. I looked at her watch our hands swing back and forth, please love me back Nana.