Episode 1

Monday morning...

Bella's P. O. V.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed...."

I rolled over the other side of my bed to switch of the alarm that has been going on for the past 5 minutes straight. I squinted my eyes a little before opening them, to check the time on the hanging clock on the wall.

'6:58 am', It was not soo late to wakeup.

I unwillingly pulled the duvet off my body and slid my legs into the soft slippers.

Getting into the bathroom, I splashed some cold water on my face to wipe off the leftover sleepiness. After taking a warm bath, I out on my outfit of the day, which I prepared yesterday itself.

I went straight to the kitchen to have my breakfast. "Good morning sweety". My mom greeted me with a warm smile."Good morning Mom ", I greeted her back."Your breakfast is on the table, don't forget to have it before leaving."
Mom said while doing her chores before going to work. "Thanks mom. I'll leave soon."

"Okay, bye take care sweety"

"Bye mom". I said while heading towards the dining. I took a big bite of the waffles and started to scroll through my ig feeds and soon after I headed to my college.

At school.

Author's P. O. V.

"HEYY BELLA HAVE YOU HEARD THAT??" Aura was running towards Bella frantically, who was  listening to music.
"Yahh... What happened? Why are you shouting??",Bella asked. Aura continued "Did you hear that Zayn and Gigi broke up??","So what? (Af a pause) wait what? Zayn and Gigi broke up?" Both girls went wild as it was their relatives.
The whole class was staring at them by hearing their shouting." Oh- sorry about that! We are just  a genuine hard stans of 'Zayn'" I said awkwardly. "And Gigi too." Aura added. "We were a bit shocked to hear about their breakup" Bella said fast but awkwardly towards the whole class who's staring at them..

At the cafeteria..

"Haii gurls" Gin entered the cafeteria interrupting the girls talk. "Speaking of the devil,you are here" Aura said and Bella chuckled along with her.
"You guys stop making fun of me " Gin yelled and pouted. He dragged a chair backwards and settled himself on it. "By the way,where were you in the morning? We searched you everywhere."

Bella questioned Gin. "OMG please don't ask me about that" Gin said and let out a small sigh."why? What happened??" Both girls asked curiously.

Gin continued "My alarm clock didn't worked and I woke up too late and when I went to toilet " Aura interrupted and spoke "don't tell me there was no water in the tap "."  How you know that" Gin asked dramatically "that's what you always say instead of saying you overslept " Bella said with an annoyed face.

It was a joyful day. Everyone attended their classes and did their works.

Evening

On the road

"What are we going to do now?" Gin asked," What about going to Karaoke?? " Aura recommended."hmm.. I think that's a good idea". Bella also supported Aura's suggestion. " then let's goooo... "

Gin jumped up and down as he never heard that from Bella, because she didn't like all these kind of things. But today she thought of having a little fun with her friends.

They went to the nearest karaoke. There was soo many snacks and they had too much fun.
They didn't knew the time has already passed their curfew . Bella checked her phone by chance and it was already past 7pm.

"YAHHH.." Bella shouted and both her friends gave her a confused look. "What happened Bella??" Aura asked almost like shouting  because the music playing was bursting the speakers. "Guys it's already past 7." Bella answered. "Wtf.. Come let's run otherwise we are not gonna make it home." Gin yelled along with taking his bag and running outside the room as their parents will reach home at 8pm.

Bella's patents are running their own business. Gin's mom is a college lecturer out of the hometown so she'll only be home at 8. And Aura's parents runs a cafe. All of their patents will only reach home at 8. They wont allow Gin, Bella and Aura to go out at night or after 7:30 they should be at home.

They started to run outside the club. "Come fast Bella and Gin " Aura was shouting at Bella and Gin. They were out of breath but they kept running to get home as soon as possible.

There was many people on their way but this trio didn't lower their speed. Suddenly Bella bumped onto one of them. She just turned back to look at that person to check if he/she's okay while shouting sorry. She turned her head in rush and that person was staring at her already with an emotionless eyes. She suddenly stopped and looked  deep into that eyes with no expression on her face too.

He was tall and really good looking. Bella didn't get attracted to a man other than her favorite celebrities. "Oh why is he looking so different from others I've met in my whole entire life?". She asked herself in her mind. Suddenly a hand pulled her back.

She flinched and turned as she realized who it was."where were you looking at? Are you out of your mind? Our parents will be home within seconds!" Aura shouted at Bella as she came back to her real state and start running fast with Aura..

Thankfully they all made it home. Before their parents came. Bella was in the thoughts of that person who she saw on the street. "Aghhhh... What are you thinking Bellaa??? Have you gone insane?? You have a million things to do and you are thinking of that person who you just saw on the street...

I think this is the problem of being single that you'll start missing someone who you just saw on the street.." Bella said herself and hit herself with her fluffy cushion on her bed.

Will continue....