Sneak peak:

A/N: (Replacing 'hunted' with this!)

"Mom please" I beg.

She gives me a disappointed look. Each time she gives me that look my heart sinks inside. I look at my brother Caleb for support, he was looking at his finger avoiding my gaze.

"Please" I beg again.

"Beatrice I told you a thousand times this is for your own good. We're protecting you, not hurting you" my dad says tapping his fingers impatiently on the table.

The sharp ding of the door bell was enough to to make me jump. My mom and dad plaster a smile on their faces and open the door.

I see Marcus Eaton grinning. Tobias Eaton had his hand behind his back and was looking at the floor. I swallow hard and walk forward.

"So glad you could come, Tris couldn't wait to meet Tobias" my dad says. Marcus laughed along. My dad is a liar.

"Come on tris" my mom whispers in my ear faintly. I slowly walk over to them.

"Hi I'm tris" I mumble.

"Hey" Tobias replies in monotone.

My mom and dad clear their throats.
"One day we will be coming to your house for dinner"

I cringe at my mom's comment and Tobias directs his eye contact to the floor.

"Well let's go" my dad says smiling.

I wanted to run away to my room but my mother was nudging me closer to Tobias. She was smiling at me when I walk beside him. She was admiring us from a far distance. I can almost hear her voice murmur.

He's your future husband after all...

__A/N
Hello and this is just a sneak peak on my book! This isn't in the 'Divergent' world. It's a normal world. Anyways, thanks for reading! Please comment and vote!!