Harry whipped around, wand held in front of him. Hermione was at his side, wand also poised to attack.

For a moment they did not see anything.

But in the next moment two teens, a boy and a girl, pulled themselves up from the ground, where they'd previously been camouflaged under the leaves.

Harry guessed they were around fifteen, with blue hair and wide, amber eyes.

"Where are we...?" the girl whispered, drawing closer to the boy.

"I don't know. What matters is that the others are safe." The boy murmured.

They froze as Harry stepped forward and growled, "Who are you and what are you doing here?"

The boy looked around before saying carefully, "We were escaping from a mission from the Order of the Phoenix. Thankfully it went well, but we are exhausted. We will explain soon."

Harry and Hermione looked at each other before Hermione asked slowly, "How do we know you aren't Death Eaters?"

The teens rolled up their sleeves to show that no dark mark lay on their arms.

"We need to get back to our family, but we can't do it right now." The girl said quietly.

Harry and Hermione exchanged a glance before Harry motioned for the two to follow him inside the tent.

Once they were inside Harry checked the triplets to make sure they were asleep before sitting down at the table, summoning two cups of hot chocolate.

The teens accepted the cups before the boy began to speak.

"We're a part of the Order of The Phoenix and we were on a mission with Winter, Pyro, Mischief, and Chaos. Things got dicy and the others escaped back to the camp, but we apparated to the wrong place-"

"Hold on," Harry interrupted, "Who are Winter, Pyro, Mischief, and Chaos."

The teens exchanged a look before the girl asked, "How good is your Occlumency?"

"Fairly good." Hermione said slowly.

The boy took a deep breath before saying, "Okay. Mischief and Chaos are Fred and George Weasley, Pyro is Seamus Finnegan, and Winter is Ron Weasley."

Harry's face drained of color and Hermione's grip on her mug of hot chocolate tightened.

The teens seemed to have seen their reactions and the boy said gently, "Ron has told us all about his adventures with you two, and he regrets his abandonment of you deeply. He's been trying ever since that day to fix things."

Harry nodded shakily.

"Why...why are you in the Order though? You look barely a year older than our triplets!" Hermione asked after a few minutes of silence.

The boy laughed a humorless laugh before saying bitterly, "Times have gotten desperate. The Dark Side has practically won, it's a miracle that there's anyone still left in the Order. You left the world in quite a broken state."

Harry put his head in his hands and whispered, "I didn't mean for it to become this much of a mess. I thought someone could have defeated him by now."

The girl said wistfully, "We almost did, fourteen years ago. We were so close, but Voldemort ended up winning in the end. He took so many capture, we don't know if they're still alive."

"Dad nearly died." The boy choked out.

"Who is your dad?" Harry asked, anxious to find out who he needed to say sorry to someday.

The girl turned to the boy and said, "We forgot to introduce ourselves didn't we?"

The boy nodded and turned to Harry.

"Well, my name is Teddy and her's is Selene. Our father is Remus Lupin."

...

James was very confused.

He could hear a whispered conversation out in the kitchen, but his brothers were already asleep, and there was more than two voices.

Finally having enough, he tiptoed out into the kitchen and was met with an unusual sight.

His parents were leaned low over the table, talking to two teenagers James had never seen before.

Both of them had bright blue hair and amber eyes which were filled with darkness.

Whoever these teenagers were, they must have seen dark things.

"I never realized how bad things got." Harry was saying, staring at his hands.

"The world kind of deserved to fall apart for expecting three teenagers to save it." The girl said scornfully.

"Not everyone deserved it Selene." The boy admonished quietly.

All four were silent for a few seconds before Harry said determinedly, "I'm not going to sit here in this forest for the rest of my life, not now that I know what's happened. I suppose I'm rejoining the Order."

"Are you sure about that?" The boy asked worriedly.

"What about your triplets? They're only a year younger than us."

James felt a jolt at that.

This kid, this kid who'd obviously been through things, was only a year older than James and his brothers?

"We won't get them too involved in the Order, but I suppose the longer we stay here, the more likely the Death Eaters are to find us." Hermione said.

"Don't worry. We can just have them live at Headquarters. We call it the Hollow. I can guarantee you that they'll be safe there." Selene assured.

James, having felt that he'd heard enough, stepped backwards to go back to his room, but his heel came down on a stick that they'd accidentally kicked inside the tent.

There was a pause. Then-

"Come out James."

He stepped into the ktichen nervously, afraid he would get in trouble.

"How much did you hear?" Selene asked.

"Just that me, Sirius, and Remus will be moving to somewhere called the Hollow." James lied skillfully.

His mother smiled and said, "Good. We know it's sudden, but well...circumstances have come and we need to go. We'll explain later."

James nodded, deciding not to tell them that he knew why they were leaving.

As he shuffled back to bed, Selene and Teddy watched him go until he was in his bedroom.

When Teddy turned back to Harry, he was surprised to see tears swimming in his amber eyes.

"You named them after the Marauders?" Teddy asked softly.

Harry smiled before chuckling, "Well it was Hermione's idea."

Hermione rolled her eyes and said, "If it had been up to you, their names would probably have been Albus, Aragog, and Fluffy. Personally I prefer the last two as all three tried to kill you but they were upfront with it and didn't try to manipulate you to your death."