10

I told my dad about the baby and well, he was mad. Okay mad is an understatement.

But he got over it and is some what excited I mean there's noting he can do about the baby so he might as well be excited, I don't know I still don't understand.

I still haven't been able to tell Justin about our baby, well its not much of ours anymore just mine.

Even if he knew about the baby he probably wouldn't want it, but I don't know I cant really put words into his mouth now can I? At the moment I was sitting in the ultrasound room waiting for my doctor with my mom and Alyssa, today I get to find out what I'm having. And I'm really scared.

"Alright Chloe, can you please hop up on the chair please, and lift your shirt up too.." said a petite doctor with red hair and deep chocolate brown eyes, she looked like she was about in her mid 30s.

"Ye-yes" I said as I made my way to the seat and lifted up my shirt, the doctor placed some gel on my round stomach which made me flinch. "Its freezing!" I screamed out in surprise, my mom just laugh and the doctor nodded.

"Okay so Chloe, I see the heartbeat on the monitor, and the baby is doing just fine everything seems to be developing right and the heartbeat is strong," she said with a smile, I was looking at the screen in absolute amaze you could just make out a little baby, That little baby was inside of me, that was my little baby.

"Can I know the sex please?" I asked the doctor, "Of course" she said while looking for the baby again. "Oh-oh" said the doctor as soon as those words left her lips I was in shock.

"What's wrong is my baby okay?" I asked in fear that something was terribly wrong. "Yes sorry honey it's just that I noticed something" she said with a huge smile plastered on her face, "What is it?" I asked so confused I looked at Alyssa and she was just as confused I then looked at my mom and she looked scared. "I noticed a second heart beat when I was looking for the sex." she said with a smile.

"Wait what?" I said shocked, I looked over at my mom and she looked like she was about to faint. 'This can't be good' I thought to myself.

"You're having twins!" the doctor said, "The other baby was hiding so I didn't notice her until now" she said apologetic "Her?" I questioned "Yes they're both girls" she replied while pointing to the screen to show me 'Baby A and Baby B'. I was shocked I can't be having twins it's not supposed to happen.

"Are you not happy?" the doctor asked me "uh no I am but I'm shocked, it's just wow twins." I said while looking at the screen again. "

Oh my gosh Chloe your having twins!" Alyssa said excitedly, "Yeah Alyssa I am" unsaid with a small smile.

"Chloe everything's going to be okay don't worry I'm here to help you, and wow twins this is exciting." this time my mom said smiling. "Thanks mom." I said sincerely.

I was so afraid though, I couldn't believe I was carrying two babies with me. I know I won't let anything happen to them ever, I already love them so much.

~

I went home and called Pattie, I explained everything to her. I told her about the sex and she screamed and then I told her how the doctor found another heart beat and now I'm having twins she was shocked at that one she wasn't expecting that at all. "

That's a lot if work for you sweetie, you're only 16" she said with a soft tone "I know, I'm really scared. what if I'm a terrible mom?" I choked back tears "Shh you won't be honey, I have to go though I have a call from Justin." she said apologetically "okay bye Pattie, and please don't tell him." I said sternly "I won't." she said before she hung up. I crawled into my bed and just lied there staring at the ceiling thinking about the girls until I felt my bed go down on the other side and I felt a body lay next to mine. I turned my head to see my sister snuggling into my side.

"Hey" was all I said as I turned so I was facing her direction "Hi" she squeaked snuggling deeper into my side "are you okay sweetie?" I asked her even though I knew the answer was no, we're sister we can tell when the other is down.

"No not really" she said "I'm scared for you Chloe, Mom told me about the babies." she said in the verg of tears which made me start to cry.

"It's okay Jas, don't cry every little things going to be alright." I said sniffling, "Bu-but it won't be." she said crying. We were both crying now we look like a bunch of losers right about now.

"Shh don't cry babe, come on let's watch tv okay?" I said I wanted to get her mind off of the whole 'twin thing' for a few hours, "Ok" she said as I turned on the tv that was in my room.

We just watched tv until we both fell into a deep sleep.

~

I woke up and noticed it was dark out, Jamie was still sound asleep. I tried to get out of bed without waking her but failed miserably "What time is it?" she asked in a tired voice "uh I think it's around dinner time" I told her "good cuz I'm hungry" she said with a sheepish smile.

"GIRLS DINNER!" my Mom shouted, I looked at the clock and it was 6:30pm. "Woah, we slept for a long time?" I said looking at my sister who just nodded in shock.

We both crawled out if bed and walked to the dinning room table, we both saw four plates laid out inform of us and in seconds we booth yelled out in unison "Daddy!"

I heard a male chuckle come from the kitchen and I sprinted and ran into his arms. "You're home!" I screamed in delight, I haven't seen my dad In forever and I was happy that he was here.

~

We were all huddled around the fireplace drinking tea, when my mom decided to tell my dad about the twins. He just took a sip of tea when mom said "Honey Chloe's having twins." when those words came out if her mouth, his tea came out if his.

"What!?" he yelled "Twins!?, Jesus Christ" he continued. I just sort of stared at the ground not know if I should do something, "Yeah, twins" I say still shocked.

"Yup" Jasmine said popping the P, "Well uh" was all he was able to say he didn't know how to react to this news. He's handling it pretty well though I have to give him that.

"We'll just have to take it one day at a time, It's okay Chloe, everything's going to be fine." he said hugging me. 'He took that news better than I did, yet again he's not the pregnant one.' I thought to myself.

That night Jasmine had come to sleep with me again because she was having nightmares, we watched some more tv and after a few hours we both fell into a deep slumber.