chapter 2: shall we runaway together,mikasa?

MIKASAS POV

"MIKASA MIKASA MIKASA MIKASA"
someone keeps calling me a familiar voice keep calling me. i woke up immediately and saw him. eren i quickly stood up and went to him.   Eren? you're back! it was a joke right the letter you gave me? you're not going to sacrifice yourself right??

eren: what letter? i didn't wrote you any letter. come let's eat outside

i was confused since he made a letter yet he forgot? and where are we this place is so quiet and calming. as i went outside this place. is really far from the walls and no one was here except me and eren i sat down and shyly talked to him " eren where are we? "

eren: a place only we know. a place where we will spend our lives mikasa we ran away together remember

after he finished his sentence it took me a minute to process on what he said. clearly last night he left a letter and i slept into the tree. i dont know what happened next.

eren: mikasa. im choosing to live with you in my years remaining im choosing to spend my life with you i might sound selfish but mikasa i want to be with you, i dont want to start the rumbling and lose you. i will stay by your side and will always be.

i couldn't held back my tears as soon as he started speaking up. is this a dream? if it is please dont wake me up let me stay in "reverie" a place where we only know. a place where eren is alive let me stay here forever.

" MIKASA WAKE UP MIKASA WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP"

i heard someone call my name i wroke up while crying and saw armin,jean,conny and annie sitting

annie: mikasa you've been asleep for 2 days  crying in your sleep i tried to wake you up many times yet you kept calling erens name. i called armin,jean and conny to help me wake you up.

armin: it's already 2days mikasa after eren left us. please brace yourself we'll need to fight eren even if we don't want too.

jean: are you feeling any better mikasa?
conny: geez jean you're back at it again. mikasa let's go out now we prepared food for you

Everyone im sorry i made you guys worry, im fine and it's almost time to find and defeat eren in our own hands.. let's head out for now * after i said that i took off my scarf for the first time *

annie: wow you took off your scarf? something must've happened in your dream to act like that

no, im just feeling like it to take it off once in a while. 

while everyone went outside leaving mikasa behind she looked at her scarf again and cried silently

eren, i wish i could just stay in reverie where we ran away together,the world is so cruel to us eren. my lifeline please bring me back to reverie. once again

PS: reverie means daydreaming if you're confused ^^ || thank you for reading ! till next chapter <3