Chris Freaking Evans

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I yelled. I love you." I said and he smiled.

"I just want all of my precious cargo safe." Wade said and I rolled my eyes.

"Such a cheeseball." I said and we both laughed.

*****END FLASHBACK*****

I laughed to myself as we pulled in the driveway to the house and Chase handed me back the keys.

"Thanks for letting me drive." Chase said and I smiled.

"Now that we are here and have the room for parking we should look into getting you a car." I said and he smiled.

"Really?" Chase asked and I nodded.

"Sure, your dad had a saving account to get you a car. I still have it open. We can start looking next weekend if you want. You will want one for school right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay perfect." I said and we walked in the house.

"Can you take Rascal out?" I asked and he nodded.

"Can I take him for a walk?" Chase asked and I nodded.

"Sure, just be careful." I said and I walked down the driveway to the mailbox. I saw more mail for Chris as Chase walked past me with Rascal on his leash.

"Be careful." I said and he nodded as they went walked. I walked back into the house and put Chris's mail with the rest. I sat on the couch and looked at the time. It was almost noon, Tara would be showing up any minute. I gathered all of the mail and put it together on the coffee table. I went into the kitchen and got a drink and looked to see what we could have for lunch. Once I walked back into the living room I grabbed my book from the coffee table and started reading it. I wasn't sure how long I had been reading when I heard a knock on the front door. I walked to the door and opened it. I stood in shock for a moment.

"Hi, I'm...-" He started to say.

"Chris Evans?!" I heard a voice say from behind him and I saw Chase standing there and I groaned.

"Shit..." I mumbled. Rascal pulled on his leash to get to Chris, such a people person.

"Hey buddy." Chris said leaning down and petted Rascal.

"Chase, take him inside please." I said and Chase just stood there.

"Chase!" I said and he looked at me.

"Okay, okay." He said and walked inside and took Rascal to the kitchen to get him some water.

"Tara said she was coming to get the mail." I said and Chris sighed.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry to just show up but I wanted to meet you. Tara and my sisters couldn't' stop talking about you and your son at the party. I had to meet you myself." Chris said and I just gave a small nod.

"I'm Skylar." I said extending my hand and he accepted.

"I'm Chris...obviously." He said and gave a small smile.

"That was my son, Chase. Sorry he is a huge fan." I said and Chris smiled.

"Tara said he has a shield?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, his dad got it for him." I said and Chris smiled. I sighed.

"Come on in. Let me get your mail." I said and Chris smiled.

"Sorry about this by the way. I thought I got everything changed over." Chris said and I shrugged.
"No big deal. I thought I did too but I'm still getting stuff forwarded from New York." I said and Chris huffed a laugh. I grabbed his mail from the coffee table and handed it to him.

"Thanks." Chris said and I smiled. Chase came rushing back in.

"So this used to be your house?" Chase asked and I closed my eyes shaking my head at him trying not to freak out.

"Yeah, loved this place but it was time for a change." Chris said I smiled.

"My lose is your gain." Chris said and I nodded.

"I do love this house, its amazing." I said and Chris smiled. Chris looked at Chase.

"Not too sound too forward but Tara said you have a shield." Chris said

"I do! Can I show you?" Chase asked.

"Yeah, I would love to see it." Chris said as Chase ran upstairs.
"You don't have to do this." I said and Chris shook his head.

"It's no big deal, honestly." Chris said and I smiled at him. Chase came down the stairs with his shield. Chris smiled as Chase handed it to him.

"That's amazing." Chris said.

"Could you sign it?" Chase asked and Chris smiled.

"Of course." Chris said as Chase grabbed a permanent marker and handed it to Chris and he signed it and Chase looked at me excited.

"Thank you." I said and Chris shook his head has he handed the shield back to Chase. Chris's phone went off.

"I actually have to go but thanks for the mail. Um...here." Chris said and handed me his phone.

"Put your number in and send yourself a text. If you get more mail just text me." Chris said as I did as he said and handed his phone back.

"Sounds great." I said and walked him to the door.

"See you around Chase." Chris said and he smiled.
"Bye." Chase said.

"Thanks again." Chris said and walked out the door. I closed it and looked at Chase.

"Chris Freaking Evans was in my house! This was his house!" Chase said and I laughed at him.

"Go hang up your shield so we can have lunch." I said and he went upstairs. I stood there trying to catch my breath. I was not expecting him to come. I pulled out my phone.

>We need to talk....< I sent to Tara.