Matty & Ky's Playdate Surprise!

In a remote land, deep in a rural forest, laid the Woodland community. A small, spread-out and only loosely-defined community that could best be described as made up of those that live forever young at heart. It was easy to spot the few residents of this forest community, as their attire resembled what the outside world would normally consider putting on 4 and 5-year-old children. This community were all close friends with one another and generally young, ranging from older teenagers to late 20-somethings. These folk would spend their working hours making an honest living of growing their own foods and building their own houses and furniture from scratch. This was not as a disregard for the outside world, but as a way to experience life at its purest, free from evil corruption that have plagued so many parts of the outside world. In the peoples' free time, many would play with one another on their own playgrounds and in their front yards. This sort of environment certainly was not for everyone, but for those few that genuinely wanted to escape to a world where they would never have to truly grow up, this could be heaven on earth, a real-life Neverland, if you will.

Now, located deep within this forest laid a small, quaint house that almost looked like it was originally modeled in a children's coloring book. Some people, particularly those from out of this area, might find a place like this too silly-looking to consider permanent residence, but not its current resident. It was the weekend and there was a clear sense of peace in the air. The birds were singing, and the smell of pine filled the nose of anyone walking by. One person, in particular, was a well-tanned, handsome young man no older than 19, bouncing around on his way to the front door of this childish-looking home. He was wearing his favorite green and yellow button-up shirt and denim shorts, carrying a large toy truck in his hands. He must have something specific.....something FUN on his mind.

*KNOCK KNOCK* went the heavy hooped ring attached to the door. After a moment, it creaked open, revealing a short young-lady with the curliest auburn hair you've ever seen messily wrapped into a bun

"Ky! You finished it!" screeched the mousey girl right before bouncing into a wide hug across the boy's chest. "Woah careful, Matty! I just put the last touches on it!" said the equally enthusiastic boy. The tiny, excited girl fell off her young male friend. She just couldn't stop smiling, her face radiated as her bright yellow shirt and baggy blue shorts made her white-as-snow skin shine brightly. The joy in the air was shared by Ky, as he had been preparing for this day. Matty and Ky had been the bestest of friends since the former settled in the Woodland. At the age of 18, she wanted nothing more than to enjoy a stress-free life where she could do whatever she wanted. The small Woodland community welcomed her with open arms, conducting a multitude of get-together playdates and helping build her brand-new home from freshly cut wood and homemade paint. Being the lover of toys she was, Matty most closely bonded with Ky and his enthusiasm to build his own cars, trains, and any other fast-moving toy you could think of!

"Come on! Come on! I already have the track setup near my sandbox!" Matty pleaded. The two rushed into the house's backyard and towards the designated track, with a shiny, breezy sunlight beaming down on the two through the large trees surrounding them. Since he had been working all day, Ky was already getting parched. "Hey, sorry to ask, but do you have anything to sip-on? I need to stay hydrated for this event!" Ky said as he set his new truck down. "Oh silly, don't you dare be sorry for being thirsty!" the boy couldn't help but blush at Matty's cute bundled-up energy. She grabbed his hand and led him through a wooden back-door into her little kitchen. She opened up her ice-box and took out a large chilled jar of sweet lemonade. Without even getting anything else, she carried the jar back outside. "Goodness! Are we gonna be drinking all that?" said a conspicuous Ky. "Well I definitely don't plan on doing anything else but playing today! What's it been now, two? Three weeks since you started on that truck?" "It's only been 5 days!" said the giggling toymaker. "Oh? Am I really that impatient?" Matty smugly gleamed at her friend as she handed him the lemonade jar. "Hehe, I would say more anxious than impatient," Ky playfully responded as he started his first mighty gulps of the lemonade.