ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

"What? Whatchu mean they dropped her of-

I was cut off by the door opening and Jasmine and Storm making they way in.

"The fuck did y'all do to her?" I questioned stopping them in their tracks.

"Fuck is you talkin bout?" Jasmine mugged trying to walk around me.

"What did you do to her? Why was she even out wit yall?"

"Because she's a grown ass woman who can make her own decisions Peaches" Storm huffed not looking me in my eyes.

"Nah you bitches is the nastiest hoes in this industry an yall take a barely18 year old wit yall?" Donna stated standing behind me.

"I'm bout to fuck one of these hoes up no lie" I laughed wrapping my hair up.

"Please don't fight Peaches I ca-

I wasted no time punching Jasmine in the face, her head flew back and came forward with her nose already bleeding.

"You sick bitch" I started swinging on her as she tried her hardest to fight back.

"BREAK EM UP" I could hear Dia yell

"NAH WHOOP HER ASS PEACHES SHE FOUL"

"Fuck" I muttered

She got a couple good hits in before she tried sweeping me under my feet.

I felt myself before torn off her before I could do more damage.

"Fuck is you doin bruh" I turned to see Ace behind me.

"Fuck up off me" I muttered trying to pry his hands off me.

"Aye next time yo bitch jump on mine that's her ass" Demonte yelled looking between Ace and I.

"And the next time yo nasty ass bitch takes a baby out with her while she's fucking every nigga in the city.. THATS her ass" I yelled making him look at Jasmine crazy

"You ain't know? She one of the nastiest known strippers in the city this bitch fucks anything with a dick and $100" Donna laughed making Jasmine scream.

"I HATE ALL YOU BITCHES I SWEAR TO GOD"

"She WANTED To come with... practically begged to tag al-

"No she didn't..." Storm chimed in making us all look at her crazy.

"J-Jasmine drugged her when she refused to come with us a-and she let guys do things to her while she was passed out"

That only made me want to beat her ass again and by the look on Dia's face ion think she'd mind.

"Get that bitch out my face befo I let them handle her"

-----------

As the medics wheeled out Rose I felt obligated to go with her, but Dia said I couldn't.

"Why not?"

"You got plenty stuff at home to be worried about Ava... I promise I'll make sure she straight okay? I'll text you everything the docs tell me" Dia pulled me into a hug throwing me off.

ʜᴜsᴛʟᴀOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara