The Concert Part III

"So who's first to ask a question?" Lia said shyly as she sat down on the couch just been wheeled in.

"Uhm hi my name is Alex and may I ask Lia who that man is you hugged when he came on stage?" a little girl asked as she stood on a stool to ask the question.

The crowd oohed and awed as the little girl giggled to herself.

I took it as my cue to walk back up on stage and join the girls on the sofa.

"Uhmm I... I..." Lia stuttered.

"He's our old manager remember?" Ryujin asked laughing at Lia's cuteness.

"Oh yeah I remember for our 3 year anniversary," Lia saved making me laugh.

"Oh that was a good day right Lia?" I asked making her blush as I told her what happened.

"Ok thank you darling how about another question?" Yeji asked.

"Hi uhm I'm Sterling and my question is for Yeji,"

I love this guy so much for doing this right now.

"My question is do you remember your trip to England and what was your favorite memory there?" me and the rest of the girls started cry-laughing.

Sterling is one of the greatest people I know for this reason.

"Well England was a special trip for all of us and my favorite memory was when we went bowling with some friends of ours we had met whilst there," Yeji said making us laugh again.

"Just friends?" Sterling asked again making the crowd laugh along with us.

"Uhmmm Next question," Yeji said making us laugh again.

If Sterling was here then so were the rest of the boys.

Lia then turned to one of the concert organisers and asked.

"Can we get another sofa please?"

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Well for the boys of course," Lia said giggling.

"Wait Sterling are the rest of them here?" Yuna asked.

Sterling turned around and got on the mic again.

"Of course we couldn't miss your guys' concert!"

"Well tell them to get up on stage!" Chaeryoung announced.

The boys then got up on stage and we all high fived each other.

"This is going to be fun boys," I said.

Questions came and went as we were approaching the last couple of questions.

"Hi I'm Yeri and I want to ask what song you just performed and when will you be releasing a full album?" The crowd then erupted in cheers.

"Yeah about that..." Ryujin said.

"Well the song was called Sorry Not Sorry and we are currently unavailable to tell you about a comeback," Yeji announced.

"Shouldn't we just tell them?" Chearyoung said without realising it was into the mic.

"Well now we have to," Lia said into the mic.

"To be completely honest with you guys we are not having another comeback, JYP has terminated our contracts," Ryujin said making the crowd go silent.

"Yeah we are now currently looking for a new company to progress our careers," Yeji said tearing up.

Just then I start getting notified that ITZY are trending on Twitter with the #

#JusticeforITZY and #F**KJYP