Hotel Fiasco!

Lia's POV
I woke up and was instantly excited as I jumped onto Yuna who was less than excited to lose some of her beauty sleep.

"Unnie it's too early please let me sleep, how are you awake?" she asked disoriently.

"Do you not remember what today is?" I replied.

"Yes I do but it's not more important than sleep," She said which got me angry so I got a glass of water and poured it on Yuna.

"What was that for?" Yuna exclaimed.

"Well you didn't wake up in time," I said as I started backing up out the door being chased by Yuna.

"Lia-ya! Get back here!" Yuna yelled chasing me were I hid behind Yeji.

"What's going on? Why are you screaming at this hour?" Yeji asked.

"Well I kinda poured water on her whilst she was half asleep," I said still hiding behind her.

"Why would you do that did she say she didn't like your pasta?" Yeji asked which made Yuna giggle.

"No she said Y/N's Spa day isn't as important as sleep," I said now realising how funny me pouring water on her head was.

Even Yeji started laughing at me, which made me laugh even more.

"OK both say sorry now," Yeji said still giggling.

We both apologised and hugged when Ryujin came in from the kitchen with pancakes already set out.

The pancakes were so fluffy and delicious that there wasn't any more pancakes for later.

"Ryujin! You are really good at cooking have I told you that before?" Yeji said as she sat back relaxing.

"I have definately got to train hard as soon as we get back to Korea," Chaeryoung stated as she looked at us all.

We all smile and then realise what will happen when we go back to Korea.

Practice practice practice.

"Why are we so sad? We have a comeback coming up," I said as I tried to bring everyone's moods up.

"You know what yeah we should all be happy it's like we are debuting again! Plus the song is amazing!" Yeji said rallying everyone's spirits up.

"We are going to do great," Yeji reassured again.

We all started smiling again and started singing the song.

"I remember you today,
Way back when we used to say,
현장을 깊이 믿으 러 가자 ,Cattle grass and horses' hay
Blowin' in the wind all day, 자라나는 것은 너무 멀어 보였다!" We all sang until Y/N came in so we all acted like nothing was happening.

"Hey girls how you doing?" He asked "Why are you all acting so sheepish?" He asked again making us all look at eachother in unison.

"Nothing babe," I piped up which made him turn his head knowing something was going on,

"So you're telling me I didn't hear you girls singing a song I've never heard before?" He said so confidently which made us all bewildered.

"How could you possibly know?" Yeji asked admitting to our song.

"Well I know when Lia is lying... Also Chaeryoung's guilty face does give it away quite quickly," Y/N said.

"Hey I'm not that bad!" Chaeryoung scoffed.

We all giggled at her remark as Ryujin teased her as per usual.

"Well then moving on we all have to get ready because of your spa day and also so we can all get rid of you!" Y/N said making us all push him on the sofa dog piling him.