Pitch Black

We were at Tooth's palace, and Pitch showed up. This is really bad, the man in black, so dangerous. Pitch is to be never trusted. Don't listen to him. Ever.

"Like my show at the Pole? Brought you all together." Pitch said making an evil smirk.

"Ugh!" North groaned realising it was his plan.

"Wait a minute is that.......Jack Frost and.........Melody Flame? Since when did you all become so cumby?" Pitch asked us.
"We're not." I replied to him searching for him.

"A nuetral party, I'm just going to ingore you, but you mest be used to that," started Pitch "Along with sleep less nights".

"Leave her alone, Pitch!" yelled Bunny throwing a boomerang at him, but missed.

"Go suck an egg, rabbit." Pitch said.

"Pitch! You have got 30 seconds to return my fairies or,"started Tooth, but got interupted.

"Or what you'll stick a quarter under my pillow." mocked Pitch

Then we started to fight I shot an arrow at him, but it only made a mark on his cheek. He had created a nightmare with Sandy's dream sand then disappeared into the shadows at the bottoeom floor. Tooth then explained to us about the teeth being collected for the memories they hold. I only listened a little because I kept thinking about all the nightmares Pitch kept giving me. I was only put out of my thoughts by Jack floating in front of me, with his gentle smile, I only gave him my small smile. He then explained about us collectng teeth to help with us finding our memories.

"Hey Melody you okay?" Bunny asked from behind me on top of a roof, from Jamie's house.

"Yeah just thinking about getting rid of Pitch." I replied going into his house through a window to see Jack and Tooth talking.

"Oh I see teaming up against the rabbit." Bunny complained loudly.

"Shhh!" shused Jack and Tooth to Bunny to make him stop talking loudly, from Jaime. I walked over to his side bed and noticed he was about to wake up, but I sung a little song to make him fall back asleep.

"We are young, we are gold
Yrying things we didn't know
Looking at the sky, see it come alive
All our fears become our hopes
Climbed out every locked window
We rode the lion's mane and fell upon the rain

We can reach the constellations
Trust me, al out dreams are breaking out." I started but stopped him fast asleep.

"Your great Melody." complemented Tooth.

"Thanks Tooth." I said.

Then Jack started to show off by him and Bunny, North showing eaching other how many teeth they collected. North yelled, and shouted saying he won, which caused Jamie to wake up. He looked surprised, and happy they came. Bunny told Sandy to knock him out with his dream sand. Then worst of all Jack woke up Jamie's dog, who looked ready to kill Bunny. Jack, always trying to make fun of things, sets of Jamie's alarm making the dog run around. I tried to stop the dog, but Sandy hit Tooth, then North, then Bunny, then left only me and the dog standing.

"Sandy when I say now put the dog to sleep got it?" I asked, he noded.

"Good, Now!" I yelled after holding the dog still, he hit the dog and me.

"Oh...pretty bunny's." I mumbled then fell back into something soft, and furry. Allowing the dream sand to let me fall asleep, dreaming of Bunny's.