Chapter Two

Kellin's POV

I texted Justin five minutes ago to meet me at my house.  He should've been here then. I am not a patient person.  Just as I was about to call him he walked through the door. 

"I got your message Kellin.  What's wrong?" He asked panicked.

"What the fuck took you so long?"

"I got here as fast as I could. I-" smack

"I don't want to hear your excuses. We have a problem. Vic is a problem. I need you to call a meeting with Pierce The Veil. Tell Vic to back off. He's playing with fire and he doesn't even know it."

"Okay I'm on it boss. Shit I mean Kellin."

With that he walked out the door.

Justin's POV BECAUSE WHY THE HELL NOT

I pulled out my phone and dialed Vic's number. After three rings he picked up.

What do you want?

We need to have a meeting. It's urgent.

Fine. Where?

Kellin's house.

I hung up and walked back inside.

"They'll be here in five." I told him, fearing his reaction. Kellin may be small but he's scary as shit. Anyone that makes him mad doesn't see the next morning. He puts on this innocent face when people are around but those who are in the gang that knows him knows that one wrong move and he'll destroy you.

"Why the fuck did you pick my house? You fucking idiot." He screamed.

"Because your house is the closest besides. The meeting is about you. So you have to be here. No one will no who you are."

"If I didn't need you, I would kill you for being stupid. What the hell-" He was cut off by the door bell ringing. "Just get the door." I nodded and went to answer the door.

On the other side of the door stood Vic and Mike holding bored expressions on their face. I motioned for them to come in.

Kellin was sitting in the dining room at the head of the table. I sat to his right and Vic and Mike on his left.

"So, why am I here? And this better be fucking important." Mike started. But my concern wasn't with him. It was with the older Fuentes.

"Vic as you know we have an agreement between Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens. And in that agreement we stated that we would stay out of each other's way." I started.

"Get to the point. I don't have all day."

"Kellin here, may not be a member of our gang but he is one of us. You or anyone are not allowed to come in contact with him. All business is done through me."

"We don't need him for business. But since you mentioned it. All of the business between our gangs are to be done between me and Kellin. If not then you can tell your leader that I will remove the treaty between us and you will no longer be an Aly. We don't need you as one." Vic spoke with a calm tone.

I turned to look at Kellin and he had a bored expression.

"We can't agree to that Kellin is not a member and we can't-"

"No Justin. It's fine. I'll do it. I mean how scary can Vic be?" He smirked And turned to Vic. Vic was looking at him with amusement.

"Kellin are you sure you want to agree with that?" I asked him causously.

"Justin I said it's fine. Sleeping With Sirens can't afford to have them as an enemy. You said so yourself. Besides it's only meetings."

"Well then it's settled." Vic spoke up. "Now if you would excuse me guys. I have business to attend to." Vic stood up to leave. "Oh and Kellin. If you think I'm not scary. Baby I'll show you want scary is." And with that he and Mike left.

I turned to Kellin with a dumbfounded look.

"Are you sure you want to get involved with this boss? I mean you kept a low profile for so long. Why now?"

"Like I said. We can't afford to have them as an enemy. Although we're strong, they're stronger. Now don't question me. Leave my house. Go gather the rest of the gang. We have important matters to attend to tonight." With that being said I nodded and left the house.

So this is short yes I know but I'm doing this instead of