Prolouge

"Ro!!! Ro please....please tell me it's not true...... you...you didn't......you didn't knew any of this...you're unaware of all these...Please Ro....for once look at me and say that it's all lie!!"

He sat on his knees and pleaded to his bestfriend.... to tell him that no....he...he didn't have any involvement in all these conspiracies happening against him. How can he believe!! That his soul brother will ever brake his trust. That's.....that's impossible....huh!! His Ro will never do it....he will never. His Bestfriend loves him too much to ever betray him....

That's what he believes....but it seemed like his bestfriend doesn't.

"It is the...... truth Mr Virat Kohli. Why you're having difficulties to accept this!!! You're the reason i didn't got what i truly deserves!! It's because of you, i always remained as a second choice......you didn't left me with another option.....So i decided to take the captaincy forcefully......and I'm not ashamed nor did i have any regrets about it......now..... you're at my mercy...... and i should clear it first....your time is over now...."

He was speechless..... his bestfriend not just confirmed all the rumors, he had made it clear that....... he has no regrets..... he has no regrets of betraying him. He whispered

"But...... but we're bestfriends Ro!!! We're......we're Rohirat!!! The unbreakable ones....... how can......."

He heard his bestfriend chuckling......a ironic one.

"We were never bestfriends Virat Kohli!!! Came out from this..... misunderstanding. I was never your bestfriend and all those fiasco were....fake.....the truth is...I hated you the moment you came into my life...i never hated anyone....the way i hates you and it's the truth!!!"

☆☆☆

He was standing in his balcony, lost in deep thoughts. He didn't know.....what will he do now...... he didn't know whom should he believe...... his mind, which was telling him that his bestfriend actually betrayed him and broke his trust....or his heart, which was telling him......to not to lose his faiths...... not to lose his belief he has for his bestfriend..to not to believe anything else except of their friendship...their bond.

"He..... he can't do it!!! I know him..... more than anyone......even more than him...... he didn't......"

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't noticed someone standing behind him. Suddenly he lost his balance and fell from the railing......as.... as if someone pushed him. He was....... falling from that 25th floor balcony....... when he saw the person, responsible for his fall, was standing motionlessly. He closed his eyes, not because he was affraid of death........ he closed his eyes..... because he didn't wanted to..... he didn't wanted to see that person's face anymore.....He..... he didn't wanted to have this impression of that person....... before his sure death.

''Before his death.....He....He didn't wanted to remember that his killer was the closest person to his heart...it was....Rohit....his bestfriend......"