chapter 5 shocking truth part 2

Start from the beginning

"So, Dragon boy you still want to continue, even if you do then you can never hurt me when Ayanokouji-kun is with me."

So let's see how Ryuun will proceed from here.

"Kukuku... You really in the protection of whom I can't defeat now, but I will destroy him one day even if it means to take any path to do it."
(Meaning if it comes to that then he will even take killing path also.)

"You really think you can do that."

"Ofcourse, I can."

With that I gotten closer to Ryuun also keeping Arisu close to me .

"What's happening here and how Ayanokouji Able to stop Ryuun?"

Everyone started wondering what am I now and my skills are also exposed.

"Ayanokouji, you still not answered to my question."
Horikita asked.

"You all are completely naive and cruelless when it comes to thinking, hahaha..."

Kouenji said it, from his usual sitting place

"Kouenji, seems like you figured out our plan huh... Means Ayanokouji-kun is right about you."

"Sakayanagi-girl, don't think me like a normal human like others, I don't even need to think also for figuring out what's happening here."

Kouenji said it while keeping his eyes closed, like he don't care about what's happening here.

"So, what will you do about it kouenji."
Ryuun said.

"I, you say huh... Maybe nothing."

"Ayanokouji tell us now, you are ingnoring me all this time so I want the answer now."
Horikita said.

Unable to wait any longer she kept on asking me this

"Seriously, Suzune you still haven't figured it out, after all what happened here it's clear that Ayanokouji and the princess have some kind of special relationship other than just being friends."

"Are you referring to..."

Arisu stopped before she could complete her sentence.

" It's because me and Ayanokouji-kun are childhood friends ,we know eachother since very long as I can remember Fufufu..."

Arisu really like to tell that huh.., whenever she said her face have real smile like she wants it.

"What?..."

In everyone's mind tones of questions is rising up now.

It's something,I expected already.

"Wait everyone, calme down."
Horikita said.

"I want to ask directly to Ayanokouji
Because I simply can't trust Sakayanagi for what she did in the past ,so Ayanokouji is it true."
She continued.

"That's cold Horikita, you can't say that I am not his childhood friends, this makes me really sad."

I decided to clear the confusions.

"Yeah, me and Arisu are childhood friends and she admired me from that time only , also wants to defeat me."

"Now you heard Horikita,but even if you don't believe it then ask to chabashira-sensei since she already know this, isn't Sensei?"

"Yeah they are indeed childhood friends."

Arisu choosed this location particularly for this reason because she already knew that, they won't believe us and think we are lying so, she decided to make it reveal from a Sensei.

"...."

She can't say anything regarding this now.

After that Ryuun came closer to me and said.

"Let's see in the battle field next time."

"Fine by me."

He is just passing through only suddenly stopped and launched a suprise attack on Arisu.

But I saw this coming.

"Ryuun, you won't hurt her."

"Kukuku... maybe next time."

With that Ryuun left the class.

"Ayanokouji-kun, I am also going to my class now."

"Ok, let's meet again during lunch break."

"Fine then."

"Horikita if you don't have any other questions then I am leaving now."

Horikita didn't say anything,so Arisu left with a smile on her face.

I sat on my chair now.

"Ayanokouji! How are you able to Stop Ryuun attacks."
Sudo asked loudly.

"Maybe it's about time to reveal it, right Ayanokouji."
Horikita said.

"Don't mind either way."

"Alright then, chabashira-sensei could I take little bit of time to explain others what's going on."

"Sure go on."

Horikita gone to the middle where everyone can see her.

"All of you, I will clear this confusions now, first the reality of Ayanokouji, to be honest he is the X who was helping the class from the shadows all this time."

Everyone lost their mind and looked at me.

"Wait! Ayanokouji is X Horikita."

"Yes Hirata he is ."

"Sorry, I didn't told anyone about this till now."
She bowed her head and siad.

"And Ayanokouji is good in everything when it comes to academic skills he is far superior than me and in non- acadmic even my brother can't defeat him, actually my brother only told me that 'if I want to surpass Ayanokouji then you need to surpass me first' that's what he said to me one time."

"Seriously, Ayanokouji really is that awesome huh..."
Sudo and others said.

Hirata is coming closer to my desk and said.

"Ayanokouji-kun thanks for everything you did till now."

"You don't need to say thanks as I didn't do anything that great, it's just I lend a little hand that's all."

"Alright everyone if you guys are done now then I will start the class now."

"Sorry Sensei I am going back to desk now."
Hirata went.

Horikita came back to her desk.

It's just the beginning the real attention I will get after this class.

The life will change now huh...

Chapter 5 ends here.

We will see the effects of revealing his X identity in the next chapter.