takemichi X Mikey how they will meet

Mikey : I was walking around then I see a man with black hair was on the floor laying on the blood  I was so worried and I run to him .

Mikey: hey are you Okey sir .

Person : about to say something but he fall unconscious .

Mikey : hmm * pull him to put on his back * ugh why is he have so much blood ugh you know what nevermind .

Mikey walk to his house and stop Infront of the house and walk in and put him on the bed then go find some medicine and go to to apply on him and wait for him to wake up so he can sleep but h fall asleep before that guy even wake up .

Takemichi : ugh it hurt do much * look around* this is not my house what the fuck  where am I then he see Mikey .

Takemichi : think he so cute what is his name anyway but how I got in here .

Mikey : mmh * open his eye and see takemichi * oh you awake  how are you feeling .

Take : I'm fine * cold*

Mikey : think why is he so cold and it cold than the other that I ever meet before . Oh Okey then .

Take : where am I *cold*

Mikey : a at my house * in his mind bicth what do you think your at the hotel fucker tsk *

Takemichi : hmm what is your name * cold than before *

Mikey : * flich* sa sano Manjiro b but you can call me Mikey .

Takemichi : hmm Okey I will take my leave now * get up *

Mikey : b but your wound .

Takemichi : it okey he walk out of Mikey house and them slammed the door .

Mikey : he wait for a moment until he is sure that takemichi is far away .

5 min later

Mikey : hmm YOU FUCKING BICTH MY FUCKING DOOR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE HIM ALREADY .

Sorry for a bad word 🙂